How do you see Fedor vs Wand, Rampage, and Tito going?

Fedor would beat them all by stoppage fairly easily. They're all older and past their prime, but Fedor's skill level is too high

I see Rampage destroying him. Wand/Fedor would be competitive but Wand would light him up at some point. Tito gets brutally murdered.

I don't think Fedor is very good anymore honestly. He's declined a lot more than Wand and Page. I do want to see Fedor vs Wand though, I think that's the closest fight and also holds the most prestige (the 2 most dominant Pride champs).

Beats all three 9 times out of ten even today.

I'm hoping to see Wanderlei again in the ring but it won't happen anytime soon.
If I were the promoter, I'd suggest him to try traditional karate match with Tokyo candidates...of course at Rizin event.

Tito is definitely taller. And his shoulders are wider too. Fedor must weigh more then him and it's gotta be his gut and Titos chicken legs. If tito did some squats he'd be a heavyweight

Fedor is short (by HW standards) and definitely fat and pudgy. Tito is taller and has lean muscle. I hate when people argue that Fedor is bigger just because of his gut and body fat.

If Fedor uses his grappling and fights smart, he can beat any of them, though Rampage would be the most difficult task. If he fights like he did in his last fight I could see him losing to any of them. Fedor is the better fighter skill wise (certainly in the past) but if you fight recklessly and with no gameplan all that skill is useless.

I never understood why Tito never tried to take a serious run at HW. I think Rampage could do well as heavyweight too. I know Rampage isn't young anymore but he beat actual heavyweights in the past, and actually slammed Satake and Igor off the top of my head. I think they both are getting too old for weight cutting and Rampage likes to eat whatever he wants I think he gets as big as 250 lbs, and I think Tito is also between 230-250 lbs when he isn't fighting.

Tito is definitely taller. And his shoulders are wider too. Fedor must weigh more then him and it's gotta be his gut and Titos chicken legs. If tito did some squats he'd be a heavyweight
If Tito doesn't cut weight to 205, he's bigger than Fedor. In terms of lean mass, he's already bigger than Fedor even at 205.

Fedor has the lean mass of a middleweight or welterweight.

I never understood why Tito never tried to take a serious run at HW. I think Rampage could do well as heavyweight too. I know Rampage isn't young anymore but he beat actual heavyweights in the past, and actually slammed Satake and Igor off the top of my head. I think they both are getting too old for weight cutting and Rampage likes to eat whatever he wants I think he gets as big as 250 lbs, and I think Tito is also between 230-250 lbs when he isn't fighting.
If they had a weight class of 206-235, I think they'd do it. I don't think tito and rampage could handle the dos Santos's and Chain's of the division.

If they had a weight class of 206-235, I think they'd do it. I don't think tito and rampage could handle the dos Santos's and Chain's of the division.

Yeah, I gotta agree with ya there. In Bellator or possibly Rizin they could fight as heavyweights.

Fedor should beat all of them, Tito's striking is pretty bad and weak for LHW. However Fedors fight IQ and game planning is has been thrown out the window in the last 5 years so I wouldn't be surprised if he lost.

its almost 2017 let those guys go away i dont want to see any of them.

Back