How do you not like Black Beast?

spannered

Real men don't wear belts
@Black
Reaction score
Seriously stepped up his cardio and striking dynamics. Funny as hell on the fly all the time.

"Come to my after party! Buy me 5 shots. I ain't buying ya'll shit though"

If he can fix his inability to take a body shot and keep working on that TDD (which looked pretty good against a high level grw), he can seriously put the lights out on anyone. I was surprised with his flying knees and head kicks - definitely dynamic for someone his size.

Even if he doesn't win all the time, I'm tuning in just to hear him talk. I'd take his spontaneous post fight talk over premeditated shit talkers like Conor and Colby any day. Seems like a good dude to have a few beers with.

6963323_0.jpg

Because he’s not really a good fighter...... he’s modern day Kimbo. No real MMA skills but throws big shots and says some funny stuff.

I been in Lewis corner since day 1 but damn that was a close fight and was hoping it was a draw tbh; the problem inherently lies in the scoring system whether they grade damage or position control higher.

I find his interviews lame .. he sounds very unintelligent .... And he gasses every fight

I guess fans prefer the kimbos over real talent

Haters gonna hate. Lewis is a gamer, and brings it every time, solid fighter, his 14 UFC wins prove it.

omg thank god i panicked when my gf text me how much she loved the black beast she obviously means derricks fighting style

Haters gonna hate. Lewis is a gamer, and brings it every time, solid fighter, his 14 UFC wins prove it.

Don’t mistake entertaining fighter with solid fighter.

He’s a treat to watch and a fan favorite HOWEVER he shows very little skill and fights in the weakest MMA division. Also those wins are mostly against bums or questionable decisions like the one from tonight, Roy Nelson, Ivanov, etc.

I’ve never seen someone get so many favorable nods like Lewis it’s crazy.

Don’t mistake entertaining fighter with solid fighter.

He’s a treat to watch and a fan favorite HOWEVER he shows very little skill and fights in the weakest MMA division. Also those wins are mostly against bums or questionable decisions like the one from tonight, Roy Nelson, Ivanov, etc.

I’ve never seen someone get so many favorable nods like Lewis it’s crazy.
Bro, he beat Ngannou with little to no effort, the results don’t lie. You hatin’.

Seriously stepped up his cardio and striking dynamics. Funny as hell on the fly all the time.

"Come to my after party! Buy me 5 shots. I ain't buying ya'll shit though"

If he can fix his inability to take a body shot and keep working on that TDD (which looked pretty good against a high level grw), he can seriously put the lights out on anyone. I was surprised with his flying knees and head kicks - definitely dynamic for someone his size.

Even if he doesn't win all the time, I'm tuning in just to hear him talk. I'd take his spontaneous post fight talk over premeditated shit talkers like Conor and Colby any day. Seems like a good dude to have a few beers with.
F your thread TS. And where Ronda’s fine ass be at?

Solid lmao, hes garbage. Just all power

Bullshit. You're just angry that Black Beast went back to his Norwegian roots and summoned Loki to grant him the power of luck. Black "Lucky Bastard" Beast will fight for the title soon. Champ shit 2021.

<{JustBleed}>

Bullshit. You're just angry that Black Beast went back to his Norwegian roots and summoned Loki to grant him the power of luck. Black "Lucky Bastard" Beast will fight for the title soon. Champ shit 2021.

<{JustBleed}>
Roflnfao

Guess I'm the only one who realises he has next to no grappling skills, but can give up his back to get back to his feet time after time. And has crazy power and stupid speed for someone his size.

All his UFC wins should be an indicator, but maybe that means nothing

BB has massive flaws but has improved. I thought Latifi would win based on his wrestling bakcground., And he did well, but BB looked good tonight IMO.

Humour is subjective. I find him funny as hell.

Back