How do you guys feel about Struve

Sakurabas Ear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Struve went in and leg kicked him while they were touching gloves. It certainly didn't look to me like they were going to touch gloves (Morecraft probably should have realised that), do you guys still hate him for that?(It didn't looked like it helped him KO Morecraft, MoreCraft went right after him and got KO'd, simple) I saw that alot of people started singing songs of how much of a douchebag he was and how he'll never make it and I find that pretty funny now.
stefan-struve_christian-morecraft.gif

Last edited:
I don't feel that bad about him.

Touch gloves what? Anyway I like him and I feel in a few years if he ads mass n strength and sharpens his skill set he could be a contender.

Touch gloves what? Anyway I like him and I feel in a few years if he ads mass n strength and sharpens his skill set he could be a contender.

An impressive win against Hunt will be enough to make him a contender. His current run has him in most peoples top 10 I believe.

I think Struve is about as good as he's going to get. Maybe small improvements, but i don't think he ever gets a crack at the belt unless there's a swath of injuries and he's at the right place at the right time.

Didn't Morecraft talk a ton of shit before this fight, or am I thinking of someone else?

And goes to a decent camp.

And learns how to use a jab and fight using his reach, instead of getting outstruck by guys he has a foot of height and reach on. He has so much potential, but god damn does he love to not use it.

Struve has been one of my favorites in the HW division for quite a while, and it's good to see him getting some quality wins.

Struve is young and still improving. I'd rank him top 10 at this point.
I'm a little worried about how much damage he's taken thus far and how it will affect the longevity of his career though

I was always pretty ambivilant about him until his overhook guard pull armbar on Johnson. Restored my faith in big man Jiu Jitsu.

If he can gain 20 pounds and somehow get Semmy Schilt to teach him how to use his height and reach he could be a contender.

I dig him, always puts on a good show win or lose. I cheer for him everytime. I know people will point out his KO losses but I think he's gonna be serious contender very soon.

When did anyone say he's a douche-bag? Must have missed that....

Back