How do you get your pizza?

How do you acquire your pizza?

• Total voters

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Order from a chain? Order from a local joint? Drive somewhere to pick it up? DiGiorno? Make your own from scratch? Go and sit down in a restaurant?

We have a local restaurant we go to that has the best pizza ive ever had. They don't deliver so we always go and sit down. They are pretty expensive but their happy hour is 1/2 off all pizzas so we always go for that. I cant remember the last time i ordered delivery or pick up. Here it is for those of you in Vegas.
20110825-demarcos-last-vegas-07.jpg

dom-demarco-s-pizzeria.jpg

This is helping me settle an argument so thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Voted pick up from a local place but a few of those options apply to me. Sometimes i get from a chain or make my own at home. Usually pick it up and can't remember the last time i sat in a restaurant and ate pizza.

Last edited:
My preference is grab from a few of the sit down eyetalian restaurants around here because I like neopolitan style the best and that’s where to get it.

It would be my preference that someone delivered it to me while Amber Heard was giving me a blumpkin tho.

Usually pick up from a local place. Chain occasionally, but I prefer local places. Will definitely eat in a restaurant as well if it’s a really good pizza place.

Order from a chain? Order from a local joint? Drive somewhere to pick it up? DiGiorno? Make your own from scratch? Go and sit down in a restaurant?

We have a local restaurant we go to that has the best pizza ive ever had. They don't deliver so we always go and sit down. They are pretty expensive but their happy hour is 1/2 off all pizzas so we always go for that. I cant remember the last time i ordered delivery or pick up. Here it is for those of you in Vegas.
View attachment 790394

This is helping me settle an argument so thanks in advance.
Mostly oven baked, but I occasionally order various types of delivery. There are so many options.

Pick up from a local place like every other normal person.

Depends on the tier of pizza. Sometimes a frozen pizza from the grocery store is awesome but sometimes you want the $20 gourmet pie from the really good fancy pizza joint down the road. Plus everything in between.

I get takeout from the Neapolitan place (I'm out in Michigan right now and got takeout last night from Buddy's, Detroit style is dope)

delivery from a couple local places

Not a big fan of the major chains

And found a couple frozen beans that I like to keep in the freezer for an easy drunken meal.

Legit have done every one of those options in the last 6 months.

I have a great local in my building so I just pick up from them. Sometimes a sit down pizza place for better stuff and sometimes delivery from a local when my guy is closed.

i get dominos gift cards at around 20% off so I get my pizzas for around $9 . Good forr me

Use to eat a lot of pizza, but it's too filling. Makes you gain weight so fast.

Usually a local joint. We have a few good ones and one in my neighborhood.

i live in nyc so i never eat whole pies anymore and eating from a chain sounds retarded to me now tbh

Make it at home, I enjoy the process of slow roasting tomatoes to make the sauce, and the smell of it baking.

I do like Papa John's is I have friends round for the fights though.

1. First preference is always from a pizza place made in a brick oven.
2. Take and bake. Not as good in a normal oven but at least it's fresh.
3. Delivery/take out as a last resort.

Back