How do you cope in life knowing what animal abusers have done and continue to do to animals?

<bball1>

There's much more horrendous shit going on in the world than how the Chinese treat cats and dogs. It's even worse going back in history.

Out of all the shit happening in the world, this is what you get emo about?

Easily.

How do you cope with the people starving to death and being sold into child sex slavery rings around the world, while you care more about animals?

Threads like this used to be so much more entertaining when @Banchan was around.....

<{titihmm}><mma2><15><mma1>

<31>

You can only worry about things that're in you control, losing sleep over something that won't be affected by anything that you can't do makes no sense.

You're more upset about the cats and dogs who get mistreated than the millions of humans who suffer every day?

Like cats and dogs?

If you are like many or most westerners you probably anthropomorphize with either a cat or a dog, and these and many other animals are being tortured to death in the worst ways possible. It happens alot in China, and it happens less often with sadists all over the world.

If you have alot of empathy and you love animals or a species of animal like cat or dog, how do you get over the pain?

Also how can I or we help these poor creatures? What can I do to help the animals in China?

If youve ever put your hand under the hot tap or over fire etc you will know how excruciating pain can get well you get to pull your hand away before the pain gets too much the animals have their whole bodies submerged in boiling water and other torture methods, because either the sadist enjoys it or if its in China they believe pain increases the taste of the meat.

To me knowing this fact has just wrecked my happiness/life, its like a nightmare thats real.

Real easy: don't anthropomorphize animals.

If we ever reach a point in history where human suffering is all but done with, then I'll shed a tear for the poor doggies being abandoned or circus lions being whipped. But there's tons of hunger and killing and suffering with humans still.

Humans >>>>>> animals.

Animal abuse isn't cool and should be punished and farm animals should be treated humanely, sure. But their suffering damn sure isn't keeping me up at night.

Treat everyone around you like you want to be treated. Act on your own morality. Don't think too much, just do your best and then have a beer.

idraw-the-line-all-animals-want-to-live-food-pet-18281632.png
Two spots the the left for me.

Animal abuse is bad, but it is way down the list for me.

Corruption (especially government)
Thievery
Trespassing
Child molesting

Those are much more important than animal abuse.

Let's all start focusing on more government transparency and battling corrupt politicians, then we'll work our way down the list and eventually get to protecting the animals.

Animal abuse is bad, but it is way down the list for me.

Corruption (especially government)
Thievery
Trespassing
Child molesting

Those are much more important than animal abuse.

Let's all start focusing on more government transparency and battling corrupt politicians, then we'll work our way down the list and eventually get to protecting the animals.
Trespassing is a bigger deal to you than child molestation?

<6>

Weird, weird thread. Also, too many women sexually abusing dogs.

Like cats and dogs?

If you are like many or most westerners you probably anthropomorphize with either a cat or a dog, and these and many other animals are being tortured to death in the worst ways possible. It happens alot in China, and it happens less often with sadists all over the world.

If you have alot of empathy and you love animals or a species of animal like cat or dog, how do you get over the pain?

Also how can I or we help these poor creatures? What can I do to help the animals in China?

If youve ever put your hand under the hot tap or over fire etc you will know how excruciating pain can get well you get to pull your hand away before the pain gets too much the animals have their whole bodies submerged in boiling water and other torture methods, because either the sadist enjoys it or if its in China they believe pain increases the taste of the meat.

To me knowing this fact has just wrecked my happiness/life, its like a nightmare thats real.

Do you have autism brah?

Like many have said, American farming practices are not that clean either. Chickens do get boiled alive, pigs get beaten to death. There's lots of "hidden camera" footage of what goes on in slaughter houses, most of what would qualify as animal cruelty beyond simply killing for food. If you want to make a change, start at home, set an example. Get food from local community farms. (CSAs, look it up)

Like cats and dogs?

hqdefault.jpg

Back