How do we explain people like this?

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it wrong when I am sad that they escape with no harm?

Nah, he was just taking a picture/video, no harm in that. Now if he was hunting a lion or an exotic animal, then yeah, he deserves the death penalty.

What sucks is if that animal kills him they put the animal down I think.

taking a pics not bad.. its always stupid to get out of your car though but atleast he wasnt taunting or trying to harm it..

bison-6697.gif

You want someone to be harmed for taking pictures of an animal on the side of the highway? Yeah, there's something wrong with you.

People kill those animals too, this doesn't really seem like a big deal in comparison. Just a moron asking for trouble.

You want someone to be harmed for taking pictures of an animal on the side of the highway? Yeah, there's something wrong with you.
He has left all confines of safety and walked out into an exposed and unprotected area of the field apparently because he has bought into some type of Disneyfied view of wild animals.

Such stupidity breeds more stupidity when there is not consequences and often leads to the putting down of the animals if they do harm.

Can you jail stupidity?
Not in this society!

Well, most of us on this forum like to watch two highly trained animals hop into a cage and fight each other for cash so I don’t think you’re all that bad

One time I was in Yellowstone and this guy just got gored by a bison the day before, so everyone was being super cautious and giving the animals extra distance.

I was having a picnic with my girl by the river when this bison started coming our way. We rushed to pick up all our crap and ran back to the car, which was probably 100 yards away.

Then I ask her to give me the keys and she says, "I thought you had the keys"

We both look back at the bison and he stopped right in the spot where we were having our picnic, and we knew the car keys must be lying in the grass right next to him.

So I waited for a bit to see if he left, and he didn't. In fact, the fucker laid down right there.

After waiting a while longer, I realized that guy's not going anywhere. I have to get my keys. So I snuck up there like a ninja. Saw my keys about 6 feet away from him on the ground.

I know it takes them about 3 seconds to get up from a lying position, so I figured that was going to be my head start if I needed to run.

I crept up, careful to stay out of his peripheral vision (although in hindsight I'm sure he could smell me), grabbed my keys, and the metal jingling made him turn and look at me and I fucking bolted back to the car.

I guess since he saw I was running away he didn't bother to get up and gore me.

Anyway, the point of this story is that if anyone saw me, they would assume I was being an idiot for getting that close, and if they're like you, they might wish harm upon me. So I'm glad I didn't get hurt and no, I don't wish harm upon people that get too close.

Except for that douche that was taunting the bison. Not that I want him to get hurt but I would've laughed if he at least got knocked on his ass.

He has left all confines of safety and walked out into an exposed and unprotected area of the field apparently because he has bought into some type of Disneyfied view of wild animals.

Such stupidity breeds more stupidity when there is not consequences and often leads to the putting down of the animals if they do harm.
I'm aware of that, but he wasn't really closer to the elk than he was from his car and wasn't in the animal's face or fucking with it. This is pretty lightweight on the list of people being stupid with animals.

I'm aware of that, but he wasn't really closer to the elk than he was from his car and wasn't in the animal's face or fucking with it. This is pretty lightweight on the list of people being stupid with animals.
agreed he is not as bad as the guy dong the Hulk pose at the Bison above but he still gives up any protection his vehicle provided and as you say he does not get any closer to the Elk in doing so.

taking a pics not bad.. its always stupid to get out of your car though but atleast he wasnt taunting or trying to harm it..

bison-6697.gif
see, when I do that the buffalo accepts my dominance and backs down. This guy is too beta.

People who go surfing during hurricanes should not be part of the death tally!

Who goes around places with boarded up windows and can barely stand and goes "I WANNA GO SURFING" in fucking swim gear

I remember some years ago hurricane whatever killed a person when a tree fell in their house or some kind of debris , house issue but two surfers died and it said - Casualties 3

Yeah, no

casualties ONE

fuck sakes

They're probably the same type of people who get PTSD from twitter comments. Some people have lived their entire life wrapped in so much cotton wool, he's probably unaware that 400lb animals with 30 blunt daggers sticking out of it's head is actually quite dangerous.

bison-6697.gif

Why are some humans so dumb. It boggles my mind.

I kind of wish the bison would have rammed him

Not sure why people care so much about animals when they don't give 2 shits about you.

Back