How do I embed a YouTube Video from My Phone?

The video is annoying as fuck. I haven't seen this show so I am not sure whether he did that for a cause back in the day or just to troll people, either way it's lame.

not one of his finest moments... when he painted lesbians hooking up on his moms car and when she got mad he accused her of being anti gay, that was gold.

Hey Canadians, you can have this moron back anytime you want. The US has suffered long enough.

not one of his finest moments... when he painted lesbians hooking up on his moms car and when she got mad he accused her of being anti gay, that was gold.

I actually preferred his bizarre pieces to anything else. Canterbury Tales is just an amazing piece of performance art. Slutmobile was awesome. Also I posted this cause I was cleaning at the time and I chant cleaning the city while doing so.

Very few things fill me with rage. Dolphin selfies and Tom Greene are two.

For all who hate him hes masterfully done his job of being an OG troll.

I actually preferred his bizarre pieces to anything else. Canterbury Tales is just an amazing piece of performance art. Slutmobile was awesome. Also I posted this cause I was cleaning at the time and I chant cleaning the city while doing so.
not sure why u made this thread "delete" he had some good stuff and was the first celeb to ever hit me back online... this video was pretty bad but between him and jackass he makes me remember my childhood a little... Tom Green show was pretty good for its time

I don't think it's an act. He's a genuine douche.

I cant disagree with that but I dont really care about his genuine self.
Now lets see if this is a double fail since Ive put out the delete beacon anyway.

[*yt]0ahUKEwi4lrOtyIjLAhVB8mMKHVxxC-IQ3ywIDzAA&usg=AFQjCNEaYwOjRjOQ5CMa-D6EuV_okj_Nfg[MEDIA]

not sure why u made this thread "delete" he had some good stuff and was the first celeb to ever hit me back online... this video was pretty bad but between him and jackass he makes me remember my childhood a little... Tom Green show was pretty good for its time

Im just trying to figure out how to embed video, while Im a fan of Green from way way back its purely happenstance that Im using his vids to expuriment.

Just copy the YouTube URL for that video to your clipboard and paste it. In YouTube, on Android, when I hit my "Share" button I have a list of apps to choose from for the sharing protocol, but there is always "Copy Link" button above all these in the top right corner. You shouldn't need any special embedding code, share links, or [yt]/[MEDIA] tags. Site will do that for you automatically now (so long as you are using the Rich Text editor). Just copy and paste the URL.

Yeah, just tested above for this specific video.

Back