How do I become a Plat member? I'm on mobile version

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/payments.php

There you are, boss. That above is where you're directed when you click the 'support us' link. I don't believe you'd see it on mobile, but if you scroll down on your cell and change to 'desktop' mode you will. Or just click that link and it should get you there.

Thanks for the support.

One other question. It's only giving me a paypal option. Is that the only option? I am on mobile but clicked the desktop version

Nevermind once I clicked through to PayPal it let me pay with a credit card without having to setup a PayPal account. Cool. Happy to become a Plat member

Nevermind once I clicked through to PayPal it let me pay with a credit card without having to setup a PayPal account. Cool. Happy to become a Plat member

Glad you got it going. Sorry for missing your previous question, I didn't catch it in time.

Enjoy the plats and all the benefits that go with.

Glad you got it going. Sorry for missing your previous question, I didn't catch it in time.

Enjoy the plats and all the benefits that go with.

Would you care to elaborate on what these benefits are? From your own point of view, that is.

If you don't like the ads, there's always the option of getting a plat account ($10/3 months or $30/1 year).

Some of the perks of a plat account:

-Bigger Av (135x135 at 24.4 kb or less vs 100x100 at 10 kb or less. Posters can also upload their own gif avs.)
-Access to the Plat forum
-Ability to delete your own posts + threads
-Ability to close your own threads
-Ability to add polls
-Ability to create vBookie threads to bet vCash on
-Bigger inbox (250 vs. 70)
-No loading time between posts
-Custom user title (No custom belt, though. That requires 5 years + 5k posts)
-And, of course, NO ADS.

Thanks

Also, as a reminder;

[*]Promoting or assisting in the use of adblocking software or any other means to filter out our advertisements is strictly prohibited. If you don't want to see advertisements support the site and become a Platinum Member

This seems to be an oft forgotten rule, but as it is now in this stickied thread, it's an infraction going forward.
No questions asked
If you can't read the rules or this stickied thread, tough luck.

Them's the rules

Look up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back