How do flat earthers explain the long/short sunlight hours near the poles?

Seasons.png
But just means it makes no sense for equatorial countries which get about the same time of sunlight all year.

So it shouldn't be difficult for you to answer your own question since it's so observable. I want to see if you can put the answer in your own words.
Ok then. The earth axis tilts towards/away from the sun causing some surface areas to be exposed to light for longer/shorter periods of time. Happy?

Ok then. The earth axis tilts towards/away from the sun causing some surface areas to be exposed to light for longer/shorter periods of time. Happy?

I would love to see the Earth's tilt, rotation, and orbit for it to produce 24 hours of daylight in Norway, Alaska, and Iceland.

Can you show me a model that can demonstrate this phenomenon?

I would love to see the Earth's tilt, rotation, and orbit for it to produce 24 hours of daylight in Norway, Alaska, and Iceland.

Can you show me a model that can demonstrate this phenomenon?
Yes i could

Have you ever been to the poles to confirm these so called sunlight hours?

Have you ever been to the poles to confirm these so called sunlight hours?
This actually answers my question. They simply deny reality. I was under the impression that they had a rehearsed "plausible" explanation for things.

Because 2+2=5. Also, chocolate rations have gone up.

This actually answers my question. They simply deny reality. I was under the impression that they had a rehearsed "plausible" explanation for things.
Hey I'm not the spokesperson for the flat earth community. Dont let me interrupt this good faith discussion.

But just means it makes no sense for equatorial countries which get about the same time of sunlight all year.
the earth cant be flat and not have some kind of mirrored or refractive nature along with other phenomenon in the sky dome thing because the stars in the southern hemisphere have a totally different pole around the southern cross

What is that wierd looking curved shadow on the moon?
3904.jpg

<{MindBrown}>

What is that wierd looking curved shadow on the moon?
3904.jpg

<{MindBrown}>
you and the time zone guy are dumber than flat earthers because you have no concept of why the earth is round/flat you just point at something and go thats a good reason for ball earth lol

bud you dont want an actual answer

you and the time zone guy are dumber than flat earthers because you have no concept of why the earth is round/flat you just point at something and go thats a good reason for ball earth lol
Alright Einstein calm down. It was a lighthearted mock at a stupid argument. The real stupid guy is the one who thinks hes the smartest guy in the room.

At 1:30 when the presenter points to the summer position in the diagram, she isn't taking the rotation of the Earth into consideration. If the Earth were to make a 180-degree rotation based on that model's tilt, the sunlit areas would be in the shaded areas.

A person could make the case that the tilt of the Earth in the summer months is at an angle where the North pole would be almost directly aimed at the sun in order to cause the 24 hour daylight phenomenon, but the dark areas of the backside of the Earth would be so large due to shadowing that people on the lower parts of the Southern hemisphere would be complaining of 24+ hour nights...not just at the South pole.

Last edited:
At 1:30 when the presenter points to the summer position in the diagram, she isn't taking the rotation of the Earth into consideration. If the Earth were to make a 180-degree rotation based on that model's tilt, the sunlit areas would be in the shaded areas.

A person could make the case that the tilt of the Earth in the summer months is at an angle where the North pole would be almost directly aimed at the sun in order to cause the 24 hour daylight phenomenon, but the dark areas of the backside of the Earth would be so large due to shadowing that people on the lower parts of the Southern hemisphere would be complaining of 24+ hour nights...not just at the South pole.
Wait... You're not actually trying to refute the well established scientific fact that the earth is a globe that tilts on its axis, producing the variations in daylight hours... Right?

Because if you are, you're getting too fuckin lippy.

Now go cook me some eggs.

Smh. The solar system is easily observable through a telescope (ive had several) by anyone. Even a pair of binoculars or the naked eye.
do you even firmament, bro?
1ovh3q3wy1gz.png

What you are observing are pins of light shining through the firmament.

Back