How do European men know how to throw?

Actually punching and throwing is really similar

Thats why you never wanna get cracked by an mlb pitcher

Like dudes like Roger Clemens punch hard as hell i can guarantee that

I wouldn't say they throw in cricket. Its more like whizzing or whipping. I wouldn't call it a proper throw. I honestly agree with TS and I didn't think I would.

Conors throw, like his left hand, is perfect form too

What are you talking about, when the bowler bowls the ball?
In the outfield players THROW the ball!
[yt]
[yt]

Where are you euros growing up that PE is walking? I started in kindergarten FFS with gymnastics and then you had to pick a primary sport and a secondary sport. I had basketball and handball. IIRC we had sports 4 of 5 days a week at school even in kindergarten.

WTF?
Did you really just ask "Euros" where did we grow up?I'm going out on a limb and guessing Europe.

Did you really just ask "Euros" where did we grow up?I'm going out on a limb and guessing Europe.

yes I did, as in what country, because we did a shitload of sports and training early in school in my central european country.

Maybe he learned how to throw when the IRA and Loyalist would riot.

I'm British and my throwing and catching is pathetic. I legit panic anytime I have to catch something and end up looking like a complete mong

Sad thing is I'm British so it's not like I'm that much better with my feet either

This isn't throwing of course but it's a good video, especially for Americans who think cricket is a soft sport.
[yt]

[yt]

Where are you euros growing up that PE is walking? I started in kindergarten FFS with gymnastics and then you had to pick a primary sport and a secondary sport. I had basketball and handball. IIRC we had sports 4 of 5 days a week at school even in kindergarten.

WTF?
Do euros play the GOAT sport (dodgeball) in school?

This isn't throwing of course but it's a good video, especially for Americans who think cricket is a soft sport.
[yt]

[yt]

Cricket is banned in America because it's far too brutal for our delicate sensibilities.

Rounders and indeed Baseball itself is actually played quite a bit more at school level in Europe than I think many Americans believe.

They get a lot of practice in riots

They have been throwing grenades at each other for a thousand fuckin years over there

Xy_GMC.gif

I think most men know instinctively how to properly throw things.

It just occurred to me while watching the Irishman Conor McGregor throw water bottles:

conor.gif

I, ostensibly, know how to throw because I played American football, baseball, and, to a lesser extent, because of basketball.

I hear that the gender differences in throwing are because men played throwing sports when they were younger and that women didn't. Thus, there's "throwing like a girl". Conor seems to disprove that though. He can throw. And he probably just played soccer.

I hear they play a lot of darts in Europe, plus there is handball

Plus the Ancient Greeks invented Javelin throwing Contests. The ancient Franks who fought the Romans fav weapon is a throwing ax called the Francisca.

Back