How dissapointed would you be if Aldo vs Khabib was like Daniel vs Anderson ?

J

JollyRants

How disappointed would you be if Khabib fought Aldo and it was like Daniel vs Anderson SIlva ? If Khabib just got a takedown here and there while getting outstruck to a UD ? I would hate to see Aldo lose by being blanketed. This would be my reaction
raw
What about you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as Khabib won i would NOT care at all :D
But Khabib doesnt sit in anyones guard,if you watched his fights you would know that

If he can do that to Aldo, more power to him. No one else has come close to pulling it off. Aldo isn't Anderson off his back. He doesn't just clamp down hoping for a stand up.

Aldo has GOAT TDD. Khabib would get stuffed all night and outstruck. There is a reason why Khabib turned down the Aldo fight. Aldo is a nightmare match up for him.

Nothing could disappoint me as much as that fight. After it, I was too deflated to give a fuck about the rest of UFC 200.

I'd be still be disappointed.

As long as the Russian bear gets one step closer to the Irishman, I'm good.

Hold down Aldo! I'll believe it when I see it.

Ehhh, I think it would be kinda impressive that someone could do that to Aldo. The big improvement in the Eagle's game since we last saw him is some vicious ground and pound. Khabib's G&P is now look a cross between Fedor and Cain, so I don't expect that he would just chillax in his guard.

Aldo won't be outweighed by 25lb and he won't be rolling off the couch with two days notice.

How disappointed would you be if Khabib fought Aldo and it was like Daniel vs Anderson SIlva ? If Khabib just got a takedown here and there while getting outstruck to a UD ? I would hate to see Aldo lose by being blanketed. This would be my reaction
raw
What about you ?
Khabib is quite active on the ground, always looking to improve position. Calling him a blanket isn't totally fair

How disappointed would you be if Khabib fought Aldo and it was like Daniel vs Anderson SIlva ? If Khabib just got a takedown here and there while getting outstruck to a UD ? I would hate to see Aldo lose by being blanketed. This would be my reaction What about you ?

Cormier was outstriking Anderson for much of the fight and honestly I think Silva was just as much if not more to blame for the lack of action on the ground clinging onto half guard like that rather than doing anything to try and improve position or attack.

Not too bothered

The fight doesn't seem like it would be a war.

I'd be unbelievably impressed that Khabib was able to dominate someone like Aldo in that fashion

Aldo is too small , Khabib needs Tony or better Conor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back