How did Zhang Weili get into the Country? srs qstn

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Didn't we ban all travel from China in January? How long has she been here? Is it smart for her to fight this weekend?

She got out before the ban. Pretty sure she stopped by Thailand before coming to the US

She was tested for Corona at the UFC performance institute

Thought she was backed by Tulsi Gabbard during her attempt at getting a Presidential Nomination...

She went to Abu Dhabi early February to get out of China and then applied for and received a visa to come to the US and finished her camp here.

Didn't we ban all travel from China in January? How long has she been here? Is it smart for her to fight this weekend?
Serious answer: Look it up, the news is everywhere. It's literally been talked about in nearly every Zhang interview.

She went to Abu Dhabi early February to get out of China and then applied for and received a visa to come to the US and finished her camp here.
Aka what every other Chinese escaping quarantine did.

I believe the UFC told her she had to leave before.the ban. Pink goof isn't as dumb as he looks apparently

She flew to Thailand in feb then flew to saudi Arabia after 2 weeks then she got here through SA visa.

So while joanna been crying about how hard she been training, our champ have been traveling the world fighting the disease to get here
I think weili worked harder

She also trained with saenchai in Thailand

Dana has some pull in china, he called the president and said, “i dont care what kind of crisis you are having, i need my fucking fighter to fight”

Zhang then flew first class on China Force One to Area 51 where she was cleared.

Plane.
Special favors.
Dana white.
Left before became serious epidemic.
Moved to Abu Dhabi, less infected there.
Pretty sure she's been very closely monitored.
No reason to worry about her if the above is true, which it is. There's your answer. Zhang wasn't gonna be prevented by the virus.
May the best woman win... (probably weili, but hey Joanna is a beast too)

I wish this card was not in the US. Think about all the Chinese fans trying to get over here to see this card live.

Back