How did you score ..?

Rumo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The Guillard - Varner and the Garcia - Holloway fight?

I was watching it with my bros and we scored it for Guillard and Garcia. Did we miss something?

The Guillard - Varner and the Garcia - Holloway fight?

I was watching it with my bros and we scored it for Guillard and Garcia. Did we miss something?

My dad who watches 0 mma but was over at the house commented at the end of the fight that Varner won. That should tell you how how poor Guillard did.

Garcia was robbed. But I guess that is karma

I think i had Varner and Holloway 29-28

but i reserve the right to go back and rewatch

Varner 29 - 28. He was oustruck in round 1 by a landslide, and taken down. Round 3, he was on his back for almost 2 minutes I believe, and was narrowly outstruck in total strikes. He was able to turn position several times, but did nothing with it and immediately lost the dominant position in those instances.

I think i had Varner and Holloway 29-28

but i reserve the right to go back and rewatch

This. After rewatching i may change my mind but i had it 29-28 or 30-28 Varner and 29-28 Holloway

Varner 20-27 and Garcia 29-28 (2nd and 3rd)

Which round are ppl giving to Melvin and why?

Varner won clearly
Holloway - Garcia could go either way, Iv no idea how they score TDs, I thought Garcia won.

Varner 20-27 and Garcia 29-28 (2nd and 3rd)

Which round are ppl giving to Melvin and why?

I scored it 29-28 Varner, I gave Varner the first and third and I gave Guillard the second, I believe that round was mostly even but Guillard landed his best kicks in that round and that is what won him that round, Varner had the best round of the fight though.

I thought Garcia won rounds two and three, and remember giving Varner the fight, maybe even every round, but would have to rewatch

Varner 29-28 (Melvin R2).
Garcia 29-28 (Holloway R1).

I had Varner and Garcia winning.

It was funny that Holloway won for sure though, so I ain't even mad. I laughed.

Varner 29-28
Holloway 30-27

It's amazing how Leonard keeps conning people on going forward and his karate hiyas. He landed a few good shots per round, but Holloway was winning the lion's share of the exchanges with his accuracy. Leonard would be like hiya, hiya, landing of note on about 2 of 10, and then Holloway would calmly counter land about 7 of 10 of note. And he wasn't pitter pattering on most either. Some he was really digging in, they were just tight, Leonard has a chin, and Max wouldn't say hiya whilst doing it. The takedowns weren't worth much because Max bounced right up from the 1st and actually was working a triangle and hitting from the bottom straight off the second. So I thought Max won all 3.

As for the Varner-Guillard fight, you know I don't think it would be outlandish to score it for Guillard, and a I say this as a huge Varner fan who also bet on him. Guillard was doing some damage. He probably would have won the 1st if not for the finishing flurry by Varner, which didn't all connect in fairness. The second round I think you had to give Guillard because he was ripping plenty of shots, including that big head kick which Jamie remarkably ate, that would have KO'ed most I think. Third round Jamie easily won by a bunch of TD's, a little gnp, mounts, some sub threats, etc.

Back