How Did You Score Cejudo vs. Johnson 2?

Cejudo vs. Johnson 2

• Total voters
Yep nice upset. DJ took round 1 and 3 but Henry took rounds 2, 4 and 5.

MM was backing too much and hesitating from the fear of those takedowns.

Rounds 2, 4, 5 were clearly Cuedo

Cuedo won 3-2

I'm happy that we are finally done with Mini-Mouse. Ding Ding the witch is dead

Thank you Cuedo. Congarats to Cuedo. 125lb is now finally great

The only significant dispute is the 5th rnd, and that's not even a close 50-50 dispute. What did Mouse do to win the 5th?

DJ won 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

If you think different, show me what Cejudo landed?

Cejudo landed a belt.

This isnt kickboxing dude. Grappling matters in mma.

This is how MMA Fighting scored the "controversial" 5th which "robbed" Mouse:

Round 5: Leg kick again by Johnson. He follows with a short left in close. Cejudo controlling the center of the Octagon. Body kick for Johnson is good, but Cejudo answers with a counter punch. Johnson stumbles as he avoids a quick Cejudo combination. Johnson left hand cracks Cejudo, who is still struggling to maintain any consistent offense on the feet. Cejudo goes in for a takedown and he has a body lock from behind with Johnson up against the fence. Johnson refuses to be taken down. Cejudo perseveres and gets it, but Johnson is up almost immediately. Left hand by Cejudo on the break. Head kick by Johnson. Cejudo tries to end the round with a trip, it’s blocked, but he gets a couple of knees to the body. Both fighters throwing hands as the buzzer sounds.

MMA Fighting scores the round 10-9, Cejudo. Overall, 48-47 Cejudo.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/4/17651628/ufc-227-live-blog-demetrious-johnson-vs-henry-cejudo-2

will be skewed because of the irrational hate for dj. cejudo just plainly didn't deserve to take the belt tonight.

The only significant dispute is the 5th rnd, and that's not even a close 50-50 dispute. What did Mouse do to win the 5th?

He controlled the striking for the first 3 minutes of the round, what did Henry do besides land a take down that went no where? DJ won this fight, but I'm not surprised that in 2018 people are still weighting worthless take downs way too high and letting that cloud their judgement of fights.

3-2 MM. Cejudo’s late round burst in the 5th was very Hagler vs Leonard’esque, but it shouldn’t have been enough to get him that round. By the way, I also think Hagler won that fight.

All three judges scored the first and last three rounds the same:
1st - Johnson
3rd - Johnson
4th - Cejudo
5th - Cejudo

Two judges gave the second to Cejudo. Rosales did not.

Djz2X5CU8AAeR13

MM - 1,3,5..

The "Cali screw job" is in the books..

Let it be known on this date they screwed Demetrius Johnson like the wwe did bret hart in Montreal..

DJ didnt want to play ball with the UFC for the TJ fight on there terms.and they fucked him in the next fight..WME & Dana =vince McMahon confirmed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back