Opinion How did the Military lose an F35B worth around 100 million?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
This is pretty strange story a Marine ejected from an F35 over South Carolina and the transponder was supposedly malfunctioning and the plane just happened to be on autopilot. The Pilot ejected the plane and the plane autopilot was activated. This is the most advanced combat aircraft outside of the F22 in the Military. Makes one wonder is there a waiting Russian sub or ship in international waters? I could have just crashed but still why was the transponder just happened to be malfunctioning at the same time given how difficult the plane is already to track.

Yeah I don’t really get it. They can’t track it at all? Figure it would have multiple tracking mechanisms on it.
Correct the fact that the Transponder was off and the lens where not on the plane makes it perfect for a plane to disappear. That Marine has to be put surveillance at minimum till the plane turns up.

In other news the Pilot just closed on a new pad and new ride lol.

41535c9cabdfeac1265fdb92f4884d0aw-c4101591671rd-w832_h468_r4_q80.jpg

Heard about this.

I've got lots of questions. Most pilots will if able ride them almost to the ground to make sure they don't hurt anyone.

The whole things sounds strange and they are not releasing much information.

Looks like the found what remains of it in a field.

Reactions: PEB
I feel like this explains how the mix up weather balloons and alien transatmospheric fighters with payloads.

This is pretty strange story a Marine ejected from an F35 over South Carolina and the transponder was supposedly malfunctioning and the plane just happened to be on autopilot. The Pilot ejected the plane and the plane autopilot was activated. This is the most advanced combat aircraft outside of the F22 in the Military. Makes one wonder is there a waiting Russian sub or ship in international waters? I could have just crashed but still why was the transponder just happened to be malfunctioning at the same time given how difficult the plane is already to track.

The same way its mothership, the Pentagon is unable to account for 61% of its $3.1 trillion asset

I mean they are basically impossible to track. If it turns out the dude did sell it to someone then he definitely should get the death penalty. That’s high treason selling technology that gives us a huge advantage over China right now.

But it probably wasn’t treason. Probably just human error and it crashed somewhere

Go woke go looking for $100 million F35 jets that get lost while the crypt keeper is Commander in Chief.

I keep reading at how woke our military has become under Biden. The military seems more concerned with diversity than with fighting abilities. With a top fighter jet being lost over a city of half a million people, I was just glad no one was killed.

Gen. Milley’s ‘Woke’ Spin Keeps Changing
This routine plays well in the media, it doesn't play well in the military or in America.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/gen-milleys-woke-spin-keeps-changing/

It flew for 1/2 an hour at 1000 ft buy no one seen it.

I had saw stuff in approx 2000 ft altitude, subsonic speed....just some days ago.
It is a bit sirrealistic sense then.
They are using them for patrolling and exercises etc.
Till today all of them didn't had created problems in my area.

Back