How did Danny Elfman snag Bridget Fonda?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just found this out last week. It's been bothering me.

Bridget_Fonda.jpg

danny_elfman.jpg

Danny-Elfman-hulk-premiare-danny-elfman-3748310-306-445.jpg

The fuck? Look at him laughing at you. It can't be money, Fonda grew up with a shit load of money. Damn do chicks dig Oingo Boingo?

"Yeah I wrote the batman theme in Tim Burton's movies. I also wrote the rugrats theme, let's get married".

They've been married since 2003 so she was still fresh at the time.

How has the government swept this under the rug? Conspiracy? What does Danny Elfman know that we Don't?

because he's talented and charismatic. Do you only approve of women in relationships with men YOU find sexually attractive?

Bridget was never a smoke show anyways.

edit by 2003 she was no longer a star attraction. She was 39. Her last starring role was in the Jet Li Movie Kiss of the Dragon.

Last edited:
because he's talented and charismatic. Do you only approve of women in relationships with men YOU find sexually attractive?

She was definitely being courted daily by guys who are just as talented and charismatic but better looking. This is Bridget Fonda we are talking.

Im going to say it but honestly Bridget Fonda is like a 7/10 for me. She's really not all that special.

She was definitely being courted daily by guys who are just as talented and charismatic but better looking. This is Bridget Fonda we are talking.
not everyone is as superficial as you, I guess. Plenty of beautiful people marry people much less conventionally attractive than themselves- and not for money either.

not everyone is as superficial as you, I guess. Plenty of beautiful people marry people much less conventionally attractive than themselves- and not for money either.

tenor.gif

Maybe she is a big Oingo Boingo fan?

lol, how have some guys still not figured this out? women are more attracted to confidence and personality, over looks. it's not entirely one over the other, but people are complex. and some women prefer the confidence and personality over aesthetics. just like we men prefer aesthetics over personality. attraction is complex, and people are complex, so the formulas why people are attracted to each are going to be equally as complex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back