How Crazy Will Strength Records Get?

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Recently, Julius Maddox got the new raw bench press record with an insane 739.6lbs. Last year, the raw squat record was set with 525kgs (1157lbs). This year, Olympic weightlifter Lasha Talakhadze was filmed Clean and Jerking 267kgs (588.6lbs).

Just how high do you see these records getting? And how quickly do you see them getting higher?

I've always wanted to see a 600lbs Clean and Jerk, and definitely believe it's possible in the near future. But a 300kg/660lbs C&J... that may take a century.

I'm also waiting for the day we get 1000lbs raw bench press and 1500lbs raw squat. Don't know if we'll ever get their without gene editing, though.

Copy/Pasted from Strength/Conditioning forum since this one gets more discussion

Why are these numbers impressive? This is pretty standard for the average Sherdogger.

Do we have to revoke your Sherdog membership for being frail?

Why are these numbers impressive? This is pretty standard for the average Sherdogger.

Do we have to revoke your Sherdog membership for being frail?

Quiet fuck boy

Keep sitting back polishing your dildo collection and listening to me and your mom's sexual relations
Fyi fb... real men lift weights

Recently, Julius Maddox got the new raw bench press record with an insane 739.6lbs. Last year, the raw squat record was set with 525kgs (1157lbs). This year, Olympic weightlifter Lasha Talakhadze was filmed Clean and Jerking 267kgs (588.6lbs).

Just how high do you see these records getting? And how quickly do you see them getting higher?

I've always wanted to see a 600lbs Clean and Jerk, and definitely believe it's possible in the near future. But a 300kg/660lbs C&J... that may take a century.

I'm also waiting for the day we get 1000lbs raw bench press and 1500lbs raw squat. Don't know if we'll ever get their without gene editing, though.

Copy/Pasted from Strength/Conditioning forum since this one gets more discussion

so Eddie hall, one of the most accomplished lifters to date had the record (May still have). The thing I can tell you. Their bodies literally start to break as they lift. You can’t go much further. I’m sure that greater men will come through and do slightly more. But I think we’re reaching the limit of the human body.

so Eddie hall, one of the most accomplished lifters to date had the record (May still have). The thing I can tell you. Their bodies literally start to break as they lift. You can’t go much further. I’m sure that greater men will come through and do slightly more. But I think we’re reaching the limit of the human body.

On the individual level, I agree. As in, a 500kg Deadlift may be near what Hall can do without his body completely falling apart. But there has to be other people who could do 500kg without their bodies falling apart, meaning they could do even higher than 500kg.

Just look at Julius Maddox. He hasn't been lifting that long and got to 744lbs relatively quickly on the bench press. A few years ago no one knew his name and most would have thought a near 750lbs bench was impossible within this decade. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a 800lbs raw bench within a few years. And I also wouldn't be surprised if there is someknw alive right now who could 900lbs on the bench.

Quiet fuck boy

Keep sitting back polishing your dildo collection and listening to me and your mom's sexual relations
Fyi fb... real men lift weights
<{katwhu}>

You've found a way to shoehorn your fascination with dildos in every thread you've posted in.

@NoDak, can you do something to satisfy this sissy's dildo obsession?

On the individual level, I agree. As in, a 500kg Deadlift may be near what Hall can do without his body completely falling apart. But there has to be other people who could do 500kg without their bodies falling apart, meaning they could do even higher than 500kg.

Just look at Julius Maddox. He hasn't been lifting that long and got to 744lbs relatively quickly on the bench press. A few years ago no one knew his name and most would have thought a near 750lbs bench was impossible within this decade. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a 800lbs raw bench within a few years. And I also wouldn't be surprised if there is someknw alive right now who could 900lbs on the bench.
I think a lot of the recent advancements have been due to technology, and nutrition. I don’t know that we’ll continue to progress this way. At some point the human body will reach its maximum potential right? Who knows how far or close we are though. Your guess is as good as mine

Not a whole lot higher in terms of overall but there will be a lot of incremental increaseses but its not liie someone is gonna bench 1500lbs or even 1000 but ppl will probably invent robitic assistance or maybe skeletal implants in a few hundred years or some shit wiko dramatically increase the upper limit on strength

Wait until trannies start smashing those female records! So brave

It will only go up in increments now until there is some new game changing drug that turns bone into steel or something

Back