How Conor mcgregor vs Rafael dos Anjos will end results inside

Head clean off.

amir khan would knock kell brook the fuck out.
khanko-d800_1175895.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
swift-khan-ko.gif
garcia-ko-khan-o.gif
like this

Khan has a better chin at welterweight. They should fight again since Garcia moved up now.
he hasn't fought any punchers so we wouldn't know lol but hes gonna get slaughter by canelo soon

Last edited by a moderator:
who has brook fought? literal nobodies, he's ducked competition. do you live in the UK? everyone knows he's a pussy.
ducked if you lived in the UK ? you would know that khan is the only one that ducks everyone because he's terrified of getting his head pop off kell been trying to get that coward in the ring for years

Last edited by a moderator:
he hasn't fought any punches so we wouldn't know lol but hes gonna get slaughter by canelo soon

Lol Khan is gonna make more in canelo fight than brook's entire shit career. Kell is a C level fighter dude. get on board

ducked if you lived in the UK ? you would know that khan is the only one that duckes everyone because he's terrified of getting his head pop off kell been trying to get that coward in the ring for years

yes khan is ducking competition that's why he's fighting canelo

you make alot of sense

Lol Khan is gonna make more in canelo fight than brook's entire shit career. Kell is a C level fighter dude. get on board
The only thing he's gonna get is being carried out on a stretcher lol
yes khan is ducking competition that's why he's fighting canelo

you make alot of sense
he ducked kell brooks moron yes he been ducking him for years

The only thing he's gonna get is being carried out in a stretcher lol
he's gonna make more money than kell's entire bum life. u mad? that's why kell begs for a fight against amir. he needs amir, not the other way around fool.

he's gonna make more money than kell's entire bum life. u mad? that's why kell begs for a fight against amir. he needs amir, not the other way around fool.
why would i be mad i dont care how much money they make it aint going in my pocket lol. All i care about is seeing this again lol
amir-khan-ko-d-o.gif
swift-khan-ko.gif
danny-garcia-kos-amir-khan-o.gif
hqdefault.jpg

why would i be mad i dont care how much money they make it aint going in my pocket lol all i care about is seeing this again lol
amir-khan-ko-d-o.gif
swift-khan-ko.gif
danny-garcia-kos-amir-khan-o.gif

i don't give a fuck about amir, I just hate boxers who beg for fights instead of earning them. kell is a terrible begger, amir will change his bum life after canelo

i don't give a fuck about amir, I just hate boxers who beg for fights instead of earning them. kell is a terrible begger, amir will change his bum life after canelo
Sure ;)Keep hating and enjoy this
swift-khan-ko.gif
only thing amir will do is be kod again and retire lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back