How colour blind are you?

10 out of 10 right. You are definitely not color blind

it's weird to see so many getting some wrong. I saw them all without having to double check for a second.

What is weird looking when you guys that are missing see it? Does it just look solid everywhere?

I have a hard time with this quiz (Ishihara test). A better indicator is the D-15 Farnsworth.

Define "better".

Just checked that one out. No problems there either, but it definitely has its limitations/flaws.

10/10, was super hesitant to take it after seeing all the bad results from fellow doggers

3/10 .... I have known since I was 15 that I am colour-blind ... It sucks when I am cooking red meat, can't tell which parts are brown/red properly, always have to ask someone to confirm.

i know i'm color blind

i didnt see any of those

i could almost make out 1 or 2, but overall its just a mess of colors for me.

What is weird looking when you guys that are missing see it? Does it just look solid everywhere?

I got 4/10 and I know I got lucky, so probably 2/10 haha. I have excellent vision except for color.

I don't know a good way to describe it. Basically, they just look like random colored dots with no discernible pattern.

10/10 right, bout 30 seconds to do the test, I reckon.

4/10 but I feel like I most likely picked one or two correctly by luck.

I've done this and other tests before. I figured I had trouble with colors because I don't agree with people about shades too often.

My vision is great apart from that, though.

Define "better".

Just checked that one out. No problems there either, but it definitely has its limitations/flaws.

The D-15 is generally regarded as more reliable, as it judges more accurately your level of "colour deficiency". Ishihara in its basic form just lets you know if you have a deficiency. For a lot of careers, if you cannot pass the Ishihara, but can pass the D-15, you can still work.

The Ishihara also has a small percentage of people (roughly 6%) who don't recognize the patterns based on colour, but on brightness.

I'm a rare case where I do brutally on the Ishihara, but pass 100% on the D-15, due to the way I perceive patterns.

There are much more in-depth colour vision tests than both of these available.

10 out of 10 right. You are definitely not color blind

it's weird to see so many getting some wrong. I saw them all without having to double check for a second.

Some are as vivid as you mention, then when it gets to the colour that I'm "blind" to I just can't make out the shape they form. I can still see the different coloured dots amidst the rest of them they just don't take shape.

Back