• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can you rank Jones above DC? (you can't).

robertcop2

I’ll be back.
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a question for every dumbass Jones fans that ranks him above DC.

What’s the rationale behind ranking Jones above DC?

Is it the one decision win in which he was not roided (he obviously was)? So Serra is GOAT ahead of GSP? Meathead is GOAT ahead of Fedor?

Is it the proven roided head kick KO? So cheating is allowed now? In this case, you are fucking crooks and cheats yourselves.

Is it the HW title Jon won by beating the best HW champion ever? Oh wait a minute, it was DC who did this. Jon never fought at HW.

So what’s the rationale? Enlighten me.

In my opinion, you are just dumb crooked motherfuckers. Prove me wrong, you retards.

Because Jones is better

<23>

Jones has never been legitimately defeated and he beat Cormier x2

It’s not rocket science

In this case, you are fucking crooks and cheats yourselves.

In my opinion, you are just dumb crooked motherfuckers. Prove me wrong, you retards.

tenor.gif

You can't rank Jones above anybody other then other Ped cheaters.

Talent doesn't come in a syringe, a pill, or a balm. Jon Jones has way more talent than DC, whether you like it or not. You don't knock fuckers out with spinning elbows because you took dick pills and PEDs.
1529348841070.jpg

Jones is a proven multiple time cheat. All of his wins have an asterisk next to them.

Cormier's legacy is objectively superior.

They thing either (A) everybody is one something, (B) PEDs aren't nearly as enhancing as they really are, (C) even if you're on something, a win is a win, or (D) all of the above.

They thing either (A) everybody is one something, (B) PEDs aren't nearly as enhancing as they really are, (C) even if you're on something, a win is a win, or (D) all of the above.

Yes, they do. And they are wrong in every point from A to D.

Jones and Cormier are not in the same category of ranks. Jones is in the category of cheaters. But according to my poll jones is the goat of the cheaters even though only him and anderson were in the poll lol

Talent doesn't come in a syringe, a pill, or a balm. Jon Jones has way more talent than DC, whether you like it or not. You don't knock fuckers out with spinning elbows because you took dick pills and PEDs.
View attachment 404307

Your vision is narrow and ridiculously limited. Jones wouldn't even get in the cage without enhancers. They have helped him mentally above all, but also physically.

Have you ever thought there's a reason they are forbidden? Probably not.

here's how its done:

"im here to watch fights, I dont care about PEDs, but good fights.
And in2 good fights, Jones won twice, decisively."

here's how its done:

"im here to watch fights, I dont care about PEDs, but good fights.
And in2 good fights, Jones won twice, decisively."

So you condone and encourage cheating?

Do you have kids? I hope not.

Jones beat Teixeira by UD in 2014 and beat OSP by UD in 2016. Between these fights he had some tough rounds with DC who tbh looks depleted at 205 and at that weight is stylistically in a disadvantage against Jones. Who knows how good Jones is without substances? I'm afraid a clean natural version of Jones at HW would be our post-USADA Overeem. I'm not prejudicing him tho He might actually prove me wrong and become a killer when he comes back. But there's only one way we would find out: him coming back and finally kicking ass like he did 6 years ago. I'm not that convinced we will see that soon.

I like both guys but Jones is just better.

Your vision is narrow and ridiculously limited. Jones wouldn't even get in the cage without enhancers. They have helped him mentally above all, but also physically.

Ever thought there's a reason they are forbidden? Probably not.
I know they're performance enhancing, but do you realize that it doesn't equate with skill enhancing? PEDs don't make front kicks more precise. They don't make TDD better. They don't teach you how to manage distance.
Stay bitter my friend, stay bitter.
1527561056648.jpg

Back