How can we protect Reebok/Zuffa from boycott brigade?

JacJeanFinger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've been wearing Reebok since early 80's. Beside periodical affairs with New Balance and Nike, Reebok has always been my primary choice for sport shoes.

Now they sponsor the guy who uses illegal drugs and they still insist to support him after they learned the man faces the possible risk of getting banned from the sport permanently because of unlawful activity that disgraces the MMA community as well as the nation and his people.

Reecok doesn't care and they are eager to fight the law with Jones. They are gonna battle with millions of good citizens, millions of parents and educators who stand against the drug abuse and demand Jones gone.

Reecok, I think you should void all contracts you previously had with JJ and sign with somebody else. I know another UFC fighter who is much better and more marketable than the cocaine addict. His name is Jon Bone Fitch.

Even if they terminated their deal with him he'd still be representing their brand because we're only a couple months away from everyone being a Reebok fighter.

new balance and Nike sponsor people that do drugs too dumbass

Hahaha Reebok is probably wishing they never made the deal, and has their team of litigators looking for a loophole out of it. Out of principle, and how the fighters are being screwed out of their own individual sponsors with this, I'll never buy Reebok again.

doubt many people buy reebok these days

Reebok Chopra says calm down my friend

Reebok isn't relevant anyway. Doubt they will feel much of a backlash

What the fuck are you on about?

Who wants him banned from the sport?

What country do you think Reebok is from?

Maybe they should just do 15 rounds and eliminate all trilogies.

*Oops, nevermind. Responded to wrong thread. lol

i have always found reebok to be a lousy shoe. not wide enough for my foot, and they wear out very fast. i do not boycott them, but have not given them a dime since maybe 92' or 93'.

what was the purpose of this thread again?

Lol, nice. You made me chuckle. 4/10

Hahaha I'll never buy Reebok again.

I have unused NB and Mizuno shoes and sportwears. Let me know your size.

i have always found reebok to be a lousy shoe. not wide enough for my foot, and they wear out very fast. i do not boycott them, but have not given them a dime since maybe 92' or 93'.

Now Reebok shoes come in different widths. If you wanna try them, let me know your size.

Buy an Unbroken shirt from reebok bro...AND STILL!

TS is a Reebok rep.

who else would pretend that Reebok is their favorite shoe?

You're being crazy. You realize how many athletes have been busted for shit?

Who are 'his people'?

Also, he hasn't been proven to have broken the law or be an addict (if you could ever prove such a thing).

...and I've heard almost no call for him to be gone, most people couldn't care less if he sniffs coke in his spare time.

Cannot work out if you are just mega butthurt or trolling tbh!

what was the purpose of this thread again?

They always tore up too fast for me

I am neither interested enough to protect Reebok nor to boycott them.

Back