Relationship How can someone lose your trust?

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
One big one for me is someone who borrows significant money off of you and doesn't pay you back.

I usually cut those people off.

resizeforfb.php

I had someone steal my pain medication 3 days after a major surgery.

Yeah.

Thanks dude.

Aside from my wife, I basically don't trust anyone and probably never will again. Or at least there is a rigid limit to my trust and it rarely extends beyond family.

Bitching behind my back to the director resulting in me being set back a couple hundred bucks a month on salary. And she never said anything to me. Long story but that bitch is fucking evil. If you put me in a room with 2 child molesters her and a gun with two bullets I'd put both of the bullets in her head.

:rustled:

<codychoke>
<{JustBleed}>
:meow:
<Bottle.gif>
<BWR01>
<{cuts}>

Bitching behind my back to the director resulting in me being set back a couple hundred bucks a month on salary. And she never said anything to me. Long story but that bitch is fucking evil. If you put me in a room with 2 child molesters her and a gun with two bullets I'd put both of the bullets in her head.

:rustled:

<codychoke>
<{JustBleed}>
:meow:
<Bottle.gif>
<BWR01>
<{cuts}>
This reminded me of someone.

I hurt my shoulder working for her company. She lied about it numerous times, presumably to try to save a buck on her insurance, which lead to it going to a workers comp trial that took 18 months.

I got stuck with a torn labrum and basically a dislocated shoulder for 18 months and constant pain every day since and for the rest of my life... just so that bitch could try to save probably $10/mo on her insurance. Ive gotta go in for surgery 11 and 12 this year.

If I had your 2 bullet scenario I'd pop her in the stomach and save the second bullet to defend the door until she bled out.

This reminded me of someone.

I hurt my shoulder working for her company. She lied about it numerous times, presumably to try to save a buck on her insurance, which lead to it going to a workers comp trial that took 18 months.

I got stuck with a torn labrum and basically a dislocated shoulder for 18 months and constant pain every day since and for the rest of my life... just so that bitch could try to save probably $10/mo on her insurance. Ive gotta go in for surgery 11 and 12 this year.

If I had your 2 bullet scenario I'd pop her in the stomach and save the second bullet to defend the door until she bled out.
Some people are just misserable pieces of shit

Back