How Can People Listen to This?

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I don't intend this to be a "bash thread", more just a lighthearted thread to share songs/bands that annoy us.
Like this gem...Target has this song in their Thanksgiving/Christmas/Holiday commercial, so I have heard it a lot while watching football the last couple weekends. I had to Google it, and I just don't understand when/where/why/how you can listen to it in any context.

I've heard worse. Not that I actually like it - but I do like Sia, she's got a great voice and is clearly a very talented songwriter.

That song ain't that bad.

I've heard way worse... like Taylor Swift.

this lot sound like genius compared to this.

if i hear my daughter sing this once more,,im going postal!

I've heard worse. Not that I actually like it - but I do like Sia, she's got a great voice and is clearly a very talented songwriter.

Sia is probably the most talented female pop singer out there even if I don't really care for most of her music. Her voice is off the charts good.

Not my jam but there is a hell of a lot worse music out in the mainstream then Sia.

Thought this thread was gonna be about death grips lol.

I don't intend this to be a "bash thread", more just a lighthearted thread to share songs/bands that annoy us.
Like this gem...Target has this song in their Thanksgiving/Christmas/Holiday commercial, so I have heard it a lot while watching football the last couple weekends. I had to Google it, and I just don't understand when/where/why/how you can listen to it in any context.

<5>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back