• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can Fedor be considered GOAT when he lost 3 straight and to a bloated MW?

Conor lost to a couple of nobodies then barely scraped out a 1-1 record against a 19-11 Nate Diaz after spending what might be the most money on a single fight camp (300k).

DDEQseA.gif

7CPs7SQ.gif
Niiiiiiiiiice

Many more pro fighters. JDS is the name who comes to mind who said the same. I remember because at the time a UFC only fan was giving me shit when JDS was champion until I showed them that JDS said the same. They shut up :D

Fuck, there's like a 20 minute video of pretty much everybody who was anybody in MMA saying the same thing but yeah, dude was a total scrub with no skills what so ever.

He is def not goat material, most overrated resume in all of combat sports plus dude got KO in his prime by a bloated natural MW and got pounded out by a journeyman HW. GSP AND JBJ ARE UNDISPUTED GOATS. End thread!
GSP tapped to strikes in his prime against a bloated LW journeyman.

Jones is a juice headed fraud.

Cant be a goat unless you fight in the heavyweight division anyway

If you keep fighting, you will eventually lose.

Talk to me when someone else wins 30 in a tow
It wasn't 30 in a row. And how many of those guys would you consider cans? Cause I would consider nearly half of them.

who did he beat though? And dont say nog as your first answer.
Why not? Nog was the guy that came over and beat all the UFC top HWs and was also the guy that Cain beat to earn his titleshot. All on the downside of his career.

It wasn't 30 in a row. And how many of those guys would you consider cans? Cause I would consider nearly half of them.
Conor lost to the cans he fought. Fedor beat all of them.

Conor lost to some dude you've never heard of named Artemij Sitenkov.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back