How can anyone not love Glover?

Definitely agree sir.
War Glover.
One of my most fond memories was when that vile and disgusting Ion Cutelaba was being so disgusting to Glover and being such a meathead and showing zero respect.. Glover is such a gentleman and very classy that he just took it... then the fights starts and Glovers beats Cutelaba badly, gives him a good old fashioned severe ass whopping hahaha loved it!!!!

One of my most fond memories was when that vile and disgusting Ion Cutelaba was being so disgusting to Glover and being such a meathead and showing zero respect.. Glover is such a gentleman and very classy that he just took it... then the fights starts and Glovers beats Cutelaba badly, gives him a good old fashioned severe hoot whopping hahaha loved it!!!!
giphy.gif

Love Glover :D

Have we finally found the one guy that gets no hate on Sherdog?

But do you have Yoel Romero genes? Lol

Father was 7x national freedive spearfishing champion for Cuba. Was on the national team and traveled the world representing Cuba throughout the 1970’s. He would later arrive to Florida only to become 20x Florida state champion and multiple time member of the U.S. national free dive team as both competitor and coach qualifying through the annual nationals.

Not Yoel genes, but I came from a freak. And my son just turned 7 and he is straight savage. He skateboards, races bmx bikes at the track, rides dirtbikes, swims in the ocean, and asks me if he can do kids UFC LoL.

Nothing on a personal level. Seems like a very nice guy, however his success in the sport screams that the level of talent coming up is regressing and getting worse. It's just not a good look and I have to root against him

Dont see Glover winning this. Jiri moves even better than Gus.. (would be cool if Glover takes it though)

Father was 7x national freedive spearfishing champion for Cuba. Was on the national team and traveled the world representing Cuba throughout the 1970’s. He would later arrive to Florida only to become 20x Florida state champion and multiple time member of the U.S. national free dive team as both competitor and coach qualifying through the annual nationals.

Not Yoel genes, but I came from a freak. And my son just turned 7 and he is straight savage. He skateboards, races bmx bikes at the track, rides dirtbikes, swims in the ocean, and asks me if he can do kids UFC LoL.
Your kid is a gem, I think that's the cutest shit I ever heard sir lol.

One of my most fond memories was when that vile and disgusting Ion Cutelaba was being so disgusting to Glover and being such a meathead and showing zero respect.. Glover is such a gentleman and very classy that he just took it... then the fights starts and Glovers beats Cutelaba badly, gives him a good old fashioned severe ass whopping hahaha loved it!!!!

Yeah that fight was justice being served sir lol.

Probably the most extreme dudebro 7 year old I've ever heard of :D

Everyone should love Glover he's a legend of MMA and seems like a overall good person. With that said for the sake of the sport it really feels like there should be a more complete fighter as the LHW champ. Glover lost to a some guys a few years back with about the same skillset as today

Jiri roughs him up. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I want Glover to win

Glover winning the title was awesome, shame it was against another of my faves, older guy who has been around and bucked the odds. Jiri could be a guy who is around for a while though

He's like the new randy couture. I think he can pull it off.

Have we finally found the one guy that gets no hate on Sherdog?
I was looking for reasons to hate him just because I'm a scumbag like that, but I just can't.

Reactions: HCS
It’s strange to see this place pick Glover to win when not too long ago Jiri was one of the biggest most hyped guys on here with many saying he was the best LHW in the world.

I guess Glover winning the belt changed some minds.

It’s strange to see this place pick Glover to win when not too long ago Jiri was one of the biggest most hyped guys on here with many saying he was the best LHW in the world.

I guess Glover winning the belt changed some minds.
What place are you talking about? because most people in this same thread are saying that Jiri probably gets this, but they are rooting for Glover anyway.

Back