• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can any of you put gsp ahead of khabib p4p all time???

GOAT?

• Total voters
Because GSP had 9 title defenses and Khabib has had 3.

And that's Khabib's fault how?

UFC never gave Khabib a chance until he beat Conor then they had no choice.
People thought Al Iaquinta would beat Khabib that's how lowly they thought of him.

Khabib tooled RDA before he went on to being a dominant champion at LHW. It should've been Khabib starting his reign beat Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Donald Cerrone and all those guys

"Passed", and no, he still needs about a half-dozen title defenses to pass GSP.

Paper champ GSP
Real champ Khabib
The connor whores are gonna call Khabib a momma's boy because they have no shame
Khabib bless

It’s a case of longevity vs dominance.

Khabib is slightly ahead of GSP because of the fact that GSP tapped to strikes in his prime.

I’d say yes. GSP knee how to jab and wrestle you to a decision.

Khabib earned the term that he mauled people and absolutely made his opponents not want to be there. I don’t think GSP did this.m

edit also GSP was KOd by some guy that won a TUF season compiled of former, not quite Ufc caliber fighters.

Also what is this poll, Khabib is nowhere near Aldo, Jones, Fedor, GSP or Anderson by resume.

No, I don't think he has. He's only defended his belt twice, he only stood on top of the division for 2 years. If you compare their history of ranks of the people they fought and the duration of activity, GSP is way ahead. Not to mention that GSP came back winning a belt at a higher weight class as well.

At the very least Khabib would need to fight and beat Ferguson to solidify the argument that he belongs in the conversation as then he would have at least defeated all the elite contenders at his division in his brief time at the top.

Because he was the better fighter and had a better record as champion

Khabib really never lost a round but his reign hasn't been as long as gsp eventhough in the hardest division in the ufc. Hard to say. Jon is number 1 though.

That weigh-in was crazy, look how relieved Khabib was to make weight.

I don't even think Khabib makes the top 5 for pound for pound fighters. I like the dude, but come on

I’m going to assume that a guy by the name of Bjpenngoat has no agenda whatsoever towards GSP.

is there even anybody in the lightweight who could beat khabib at all?

Back