How big is Kevin Lee he is thicker than everyone on this Couch.

6b3.png

He looks very different than when he first came into the UFC.

Why does everyone keep thinking t-wood is so big? He’s not.

Look at him next to gsp, look at him in his fight vs marquart etc.

He’s not a big WW.

Why does everyone keep thinking t-wood is so big? He’s not.

Look at him next to gsp, look at him in his fight vs marquart etc.

He’s not a big WW.
yeah he isnt big he is just a muscular guy, so they assume he is big, he is 5 foot 7 barefoot but really muscular.

He has been fighting huge guys all his life, and Till is massive compared to him.

yeah he isnt big he is just a muscular guy, so they assume he is big, he is 5 foot 7 barefoot but really muscular.

He has been fighting huge guys all his life, and Till is massive compared to him.
It’s getting to the point where 55’ers are bigger than Woodley.

He's a weight cutting slob. Clearly a 170er but he won't fight there because he's a pussy. That's why his campaigning for a 165 for more than a year now.

It’s getting to the point where 55’ers are bigger than Woodley.
What do you think Woodley walk around weigh tis?

Wasnt there a Brazilian fighter who fought at 155 but would balloon to 200 pounds?

Lee vs McG/Tony 2 is a fight i will watch easy. i think Lee is a natural WW.

I think Lee said on Rogan’s podcast that he diets down to 178 (IIRC) and cuts from there. He’s a big guy. He’d be at home in a 165 pound weight class if there was one.

What do you think Woodley walk around weigh tis?

Wasnt there a Brazilian fighter who fought at 155 but would balloon to 200 pounds?
Low 190’s at best maybe even smaller.

I think he exaggerates his walk around weight for pysch reasons.

It’s not uncommon with wrestlers to lie in either direction to either shake thier comp or make them go in too relaxed when lieing the other direction.

Gsp was like 196 when they were on that talk show together and made him look like a child not only in hoeght but in thickness also.

Nah Tyrone looks thicker to me

He's next to a 135 and 145lb lanklet weight cutter fighter. In fact Dom Cruz & Ortega are the biggest lanklets in their divisions.

Dang that dude is huge. He has to be around 190s or low 200s.

T wood fights at the highest weight but he looks the same size as 145 pounder T city ortega, they all look around the same size guys give or take a few pounds, but Kevin Lee is the biggest of the bunch

time stamped just compare

crazy how they represent the elite in 4 different weight classes yet all look similary sized there.

damn its hard to listen to forrest as a host

Back