how big is belcher?

Izurmumhom**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this weigh in photo seems like Okami is the bigger man
128_okami_and_belcher.0_standard_352.0.jpg

but the whole fight Okami looked completely outsized by belcher. and okami is supposed to be like one of the biggest middleweights.

082_yushin_okami_vs_alan_belcher_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

he's this big ^^

I wonder if Belchy cuts an exorbitant amount of weight.

Like you I thought he looked gigantic at the fight compared to weigh ins.

Belcher has a brother that is in the nfl doesn't he? Belcher is a big dude, he's built like a running back.

I think you should pm him and find out.

Man...Belcher fought a bad fight against Okami.

I wish he didn't keep jumping for those unnecessary guillotine attempts.

I thought he looked larger than Okami at the weigh-ins as well. I came to the realization a long time ago that Belcher probably is the largest, or at least largest looking, dude at 185.

Man...Belcher fought a bad fight against Okami.

I wish he didn't keep jumping for those unnecessary guillotine attempts.

He couldn't have thrown that fight much harder if he tried. It's a shame, I was curious about that matchup and it sort of felt like we didn't even get to actually see it.

You can measure belchers bigness by the ever evolving johnny cash tattoo on his left arm.

How quickly people forget about anthony johnson.

He couldn't have thrown that fight much harder if he tried. It's a shame, I was curious about that matchup and it sort of felt like we didn't even get to actually see it.

Same feeling.

And he attempted the same guillotine each round. What made it worse was that he did it after stopping Okami's trips and landing in top position both times.

He was stopping Okami's clinch game fairly decently and was clearly landing some good shots on the feet. No idea why he felt the need to willingly put himself on his back.

Belcher's very big for middleweight. He was emaciated in that weigh-in pic.

It seems belcher often gets a bad cut in the palhares fight he looks like he got drained alhtough he perforemd excellent

I thought he looked larger than Okami at the weigh-ins as well. I came to the realization a long time ago that Belcher probably is the largest, or at least largest looking, dude at 185.

He's 6-2 and yoked. He's gotta cut a pretty pound.

Belcher looked a lot bigger than usual to me during the Okami fight. I always remembered him as a decent sized dude but in the cage with Okami he looked huge. He looked like he would be right at home fighting at LHW.

Back