How bad is soy protein

RjN83

White Belt
Reaction score
So I bought some of these EAS protein drinks cuz they were cheap and extremely low in carbs. After consuming a couple, I realized the first ingredient listed is soy protein isolate. How bad is this? Should I throw them all away? I'm not using them as a PWO drink, mainly as a quick snack

oh it'll kill ya.

I drank soy milk and now have size C tits.

Oh noes! Your test levels are plummeting, better run to t-nation.com and stack up on some test boosters before you turn fem!1!!

"theres no such thing as soy milk, because theres no soy titty" idr if thats how it read lulz

I drank soy milk and now have size C tits.

lol...did it really make your tits grow? Sorry, don't mean to laugh. I drank soymilk for quite a while until I read about the conversion to an estrogen like chemical in the body. It then hit me I was unable to make any strength gains in the gym. I have nice manly pectorals. I'd hate to do anything to mess that up. I guess I quit in time. They weren't affected. when I went back to cow milk, I started making gains again. Maybe a coincidence. I don't know.

There's just cheaper and better sources. If you want a high quality plant-source protein, Sun Warrior makes a really good brown rice protein.

I'm lactose intolerant. I eat Clif Builder's when I'm in class because whey protein bars give me diarrhea and I'm not about to bring lactase pills with me everywhere I go. I don't have tits, and I'm not all that small for my height. You'll be fine.

What does rice protein taste like?

I was sponsored by sun warrior last year. It's really not the tastiest stuff ever at first (having sort of a stale grainy taste to it), but you can get used to it and it's perfectly fine blended with fruit ect.
That said, if you're vegan it's a really good plant source protein.

Back