• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Are You Passing Time During Isolation

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Very boring time due to corona virus not being able to work or train. How are u passing the days and staying motivated not to pig out?

Plotting where to bury my wife’s body.

Isolation with her is proving, difficult.

im not in isolation, im just avoiding big crowds and whatnot

I just tried to go to the beach and it was closed! I was planning on keeping a safe distance but wanted a swim really bad.

I guess I'm going to finally get some gardening done.

Lots of Sherdog. And I am pigging out like a motherfucker. I’m not a fan of working at home, I’ll actually be happier when I can return to the office. But it is what it is.

Weed drinks Netflix hulu & my gf
There's hardly any food at stores so..that sucks

Started doing yoga.
Running at 6am to avoid curfew.
Drinking alcohol daily.
Lifting rocks in garden as I don't have weights.
Meditation.

Ignore most of these other people, they are Americans that aren't under State curfew.

Star Trek marathon.

Vaping delicious Wedding Cake live resin.

Watching/ listening to Pink Floyd "Live at Pompeii" while doing chores.

Fixing kitchen sink leak and getting flex seal everywhere like a fucking dumb ass.

Reconciling my credit card statement before paying it, rewatching hotfallingdevil showcase her perfect private parts, typing nonsense on karate forum.

Thc In cobpious amounts of various forms
2x day w7orkouts
My fiaince's willing holes
Observing all the homeless people that showed up out of nowthhere like wtf where they nall come from

I'm trying to stay busy. Just went to the Store to get some supplies for my 85 y/o MIL and got interviewed by the News. So that was fun for a minute. Now I'm back here shitposting again.

Not working out is a bitch. Never realized how much I relied on it to feel good. I'm basically on a "diet" if you can call it that. I definitely have to cut back on my intake since my output is severely diminished.... :D

Back