How amazing it would be if Big Nog subs/KO`s Struve?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This thread is especially for all the Pride/Nog fans out there. First of all, I think its very unlikely Nog wins, Struve should probably be even bigger favourite than the betting lines suggests, BUT anything can happen. How would you feel if Nog wins? For me it would be even better than when he KOd Schaub because he is even older now. Nog celebrating a victory in front of his homecrowd one last time.. It would feel surreal.

WAR NOG!!!!!

I know, Struve probably kicks him a couple times to the legs/body and Nog`s 168year old body cant take it, and the fight is over inside 1-2min:icon_cry2

I have a strange feeling both Nogs will win tonight. Have a little bit of money on it in a hail mary parlay, also need BF and Miranda to pull through as dogs. The hometown factor shouldn't be underestimated and hopefully they will be well prepared for it.

That Guile Schaub video never gets old

Struve has lost like 32 times by KO already. I predict Nog to win. It would still be cool though.

I have a strange feeling both Nogs will win tonight. Have a little bit of money on it in a hail mary parlay, also need BF and Miranda to pull through as dogs. The hometown factor shouldn't be underestimated and hopefully they will be well prepared for it.

Wouldnt suprise me at all if Little Nog knocks out Shogun. But Big Nog... I just dont know how he can close the distance being so slow, Struve has been training under Hoost for this fight and I have a feeling he is better using his reach advantage now than before. I hope Im wrong, I love Struve too but Nog is one of the biggest legends in the sport, I have to root for him.

Would feel exactly like the Schaub fight.

And we'd see the exact same results. Big Nog would think he had the magic back and we'll probably get another 3 years of Franken-Nog with his limbs falling off as the stitches come undone.

It would be like
spring-1.gif

Hardcore rooting for Struve. I really really dislike that whiny excuses of big Nog and can't wait for him to be really desperate once more.

Moreover I think Struve could be a really exciting fighter and he needs to get a win.

Am I the only one who is convinced Nog is winning this fight? I don't see any way struve wins.

I think the +150 line on Nog is a gift. I am going to make at LEAST 8 American dollars.

Am I the only one who is convinced Nog is winning this fight? I don't see any way struve wins.

I think the +150 line on Nog is a gift. I am going to make at LEAST 8 American dollars.

Struve looked pretty bad against Overeem, but Nog has looked shot as well. Tough to call, I'd go with Struve being the younger more agile fighter but he's always a shot away from being knocked out again.

At the same time, Struve's gained considerable weight, it'll be interesting for sure.

meh it would be better for the div if a "young" HW would win.

rooting for Struve

Of course, I think Struve wins. I hate how NOG didn't retire already.

If Nog somehow pulls it off, I will be ECSTATIC!! This will literally put me in a good mood for about a month. Nog is my favorite fighter. Imo, he needs a KO. I think Nog's prime can best be defined by when his best chance at victory was submission. He's just too old and too stiff.

This fight is a toss up. It wouldn't be amazing but as a fan of Nog, I'd like to see it.

i've said it before and i've said it again - i just don't want either of these guys to get brutally injured as they've both got a big history of it. glad they are fighting each other.

Of course, I think Struve wins. I hate how NOG didn't retire already.

If Nog somehow pulls it off, I will be ECSTATIC!! This will literally put me in a good mood for about a month. Nog is my favorite fighter. Imo, he needs a KO. I think Nog's prime can best be defined by when his best chance at victory was submission. He's just too old and too stiff.

This is what concerns me. On the feet, I think it's 50/50. Struve and Nog can KO and be KO'd easily. On the ground Nog should have a huge advantage but I'm worried he can't move on the ground well enough anymore. He was flow rolling with Ricardo de le Riva at the open workouts and looked okay but it was hard to tell.

HW needs new contenders. I'm pulling for struve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back