How about Shogun vs Bader if Shogun beats Rashad?

I'd like to see Bader cut...that was the worst performance I've ever seen in the UFC.

a longshot still but Shogun could go 2-0 given Rashad's layoff, injuries and gunshy.

I think Bader would beat Shogun easily, as sad as that makes me. He should fight Gus, or a rematch with Glover would be nice. If you want to give him a big step down then have him fight Manuwa. But Shogun should only be fighting other fading legends.

Nah I'd rather see Shogun vs Rampage II next if he beats Rashad. I'm not interested in seeing him fight Bader.

How about lets not give shogun any more wrestlers. Shogun deserves to be in epic fights. Thats how we want to see him go out on. Not fighting these snooze fest fighters.

Shogun vs Glover

Shogun needs to fight only legends like Page, Vitor, Cheeda III, etc.

feed Gus with Bader

How about lets not give shogun any more wrestlers. Shogun deserves to be in epic fights. Thats how we want to see him go out on. Not fighting these snooze fest fighters.

Shogun vs Glover

shogun vs coleman 2 was epic. maybe you should try watching it thanks.

I have no interest in watching Bader fight anyone tbh.

I have a blanket that I cover up with on really cold nights. I named it Bader.

How about Shogun vs OSP 2 if he beats Rashad.

I am still butthurt over that fight.

How about Shogun vs Cormier if Shogun beats Rashad then Bader? What you think TS?

The only opponent Shogun should face is retirement. It kills me to see a shell of his former self out there.

Shogun doesn't deserve Bader at this point.

Back