how about rich franklin vs rockhold?

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously alot of people are set on weidman vs rockhold, but is franklin vs rockhold a fight you would watch?

I would watch, but at the moment it just doesn't make sense since Rich just lost to Cung Le. Wouldn't mind watching Cung vs Rockhold

i like the fight, but like the above poster said, it would make more sense for him to fight cung.

still it'd be a good measuring stick to see where rockhold is at against a very well rounded veteren.

why would they put rockhold in there with a guy than can beat him but has no chance at getting a title shot?

why would they put rockhold in there with a guy than can beat him but has no chance at getting a title shot?

It seems the trend lately, so why not?

Great match-up TS. I think, as quoted, that Franklin would pose a lot of problems for Rockhold.

Franklin needs to retire and Rockhold needs a top 5-10 opponent.

It might make sense. Franklin has name value and Rockhold could be very marketable.

I really like this idea except that Rich got starched in his last fight, he might need a rebound first. Franklin vs. Boetsch and Rockhold vs. Costa since Rockhold seems to want to fight him anyway.

what? why? one guy is the sf mw champ, the other guy was away from the mw division for half a decade and just got ko'd in brutal fashion by cung le.

Sure, but not any top guys.

So what?

If i can make money beating up people but i can't beat the top guys then i'll still fight because i'm still making money. What the hell else is Rich supposed to do go teach?!

Yea that's GREAT money. lol

So what?

If i can make money beating up people but i can't beat the top guys then i'll still fight because i'm still making money. What the hell else is Rich supposed to do go teach?!

I guess Chuck, Randy and Tito should come back as well then and beat up cans for a few more years. Chuck vs Anthony Perosh, make it happen Dana.

I would watch, but at the moment it just doesn't make sense since Rich just lost to Cung Le. Wouldn't mind watching Cung vs Rockhold

They are both AKA guys, and are both cornered by Bob Cook and Jav so they won't fight.

So what?

so your advice is to keep fighting until his body is completely shot and he spends the last 35 years of his life in constant pain, getting 1 back, knee and shoulder surgery after another and forgetting his own name?

franklin's got options and he's a smart man - i'm sure he's well aware that there's very little time left on the clock with regards to pro fighting

Too much handsomeness for one octagon.

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

CB Dollaway vs Wanderlei to even it out?

1402_sharonRandyPukeA.jpg

Back