How about Islam vs Gaethje in Abu Dhabi?

1. Islam hasn't earned that fight.

2. Gaethje would knock him back to Dagestan.

Waste of a fight for Gaethje. It's going to be a one sided stand up battle with Islam trying to hug his leg for 15 minutes, and probably losing anyway. No thanks. Lol

he has more fights in UFC than Justin
I understand

But Justin is ranked a lot higher and has multiple main event ko's in a row. He's looking at someone above him in rank next.

Why would you play gatekeeper role if you're Justin? Shoot your shot on the big prize if you're that close...even if title is unlikely.

It's the converse.

19160_black_0_1.png

Sounds fun on paper , but no way Justin is gonna fight someone ranked that low. He’s looking for big fights.
I think Islam is great and will continue to move up the ladder but now is not the time for this.
Just ask Justin.... haha
upload_2019-4-29_14-33-14.jpeg

Islam has one of the longest W streak in LW division currently, he deserves a top opponent

Lmao at that last sentence TS, he said he'd only fight those ranked above him.

Gaethje is one fight away from a title shot

Why is he going to fight this barely ranked guy that struggled with a no name in his last fight ?

Why would you want to end Gillespie career so prematurely ? Islam is the worst matchup for him in this division
This. Islam is actually a worse matchup for Gregor than Khabib, because Islam's striking is much sharper compared to Khabib's and his grappling is Khabibesque.

Khabib and Islam said that Islam most likely will fight on the same card.

Now, seems appropriate to get another Muslim fighter in Abu Dhabi.

Finally, let’s cut the crap about Islam being unranked, he’s definitely top 10.

If Justin is as he claims like he will fight anyone, he will accept this fight
How about no? That cool?

Yeah. A one dimensional wrestler struggling to beat a 22 year old debuting gets a fight against the most exciting rising star in the UFC. Yidi nahuy s etay muroi.

Why do you want to end Islam's run before it even starts? I think the dude has some serious promise but putting him in a fight he can't win seems like a bad move at this stage.

He is 6-1 in the UFC now, it totally makes sense.

How about no? That cool?

Yeah. A one dimensional wrestler struggling to beat a 22 year old debuting gets a fight against the most exciting rising star in the UFC. Yidi nahuy s etay muroi.
Lmao at calling Islam one-dimensional. You're retarded. And Tsarukyan has more grappling accolades than the number of school grades you've finished.

Islam vs Gillespie is a fight to make for this card
I would like to see Pettis vs Gaethje

Back