How about Conor vs Paddy the Baddy for the Vacant BMF belt?

KnowIsTheGo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The belt right now is vacant and I think when Conor comes back it will be the perfect time to find a champion for the belt. These guys are one of the 2 baddest guys on UFC roster and thier star power rivals no one. If not Paddy then Sugar O malley would do. both or great fights IMO

if anyone fits into that gimmick it's currently Khamzat. Have Mike Tyson hand the belt this time around please.

You wanna watch paddy fight again after that last performance? This thread smells like a troll job.

if anyone fits into that gimmick it's currently Khamzat. Have Mike Tyson hand the belt this time around please.

He ducked Costa and went super quiet when Costa called him out on social. He was real macho man though when he had 10 guys to back him up to fight Costa though. Yeah thats not really a BMF.....If need 10 guys to fight someone I wouldnt consider myself a BMF

Conor Vs Paddy? Lmao!

Conor Vs Chandler = <{JustBleed}>

Dana would never allow his sons to fight.

When you're not crying about Khamzat, you're making troll threads

Good to know

Dont cry about Khamzat, speak the truth, youre just made I call it like I see it. Also this fight would be a great comeback fight for Conor and would be a big money fight for the UFC. Thats what the UFC is about, making money. You make this fight for the belt and then if Mas beats Leon you can make a cross match between the BMF and the WW champion, now that would be the BIGGEST fight ever. We need a reason to possibly make that fight and this is the best reason why. Its a fight UFC should consider and they would make a ton of money for it. You dont have to like me, but stating this fight doesnt make sense is just asinine.

Conor Vs Paddy? Lmao!

Conor Vs Chandler = <{JustBleed}>

Conor may not be ready for Chandler especially after the surgery. I would like the UFC to take it easy on him, he is by far their biggest cash cow, its about time they start giving him easy fights after the tough ones he has had.

BROOOOOO lay off the edibles, Paddy has to beat someone legit first!

Conor would kill Paddy. Not even close

Maybe maybe not. I favor Conor and think it has a great story, both are stars in the UFC, both are big characters. One is Irish and the other is British so you know there is animosity there. Its also a big money fight and would probably be one of the biggest fights of the year. This fight sells and everyone would want to see the WWE antics that this fight would bring, the drama may the worth the cost alone.

Back