Housey making $3m guaranteed.

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...chest-disclosed-mixed-martial-arts-purse-ever

21us0.gif

Conor had 3.5mill last fight..

Conor McGregor: $3,590,000 ($3,500,000 to show, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $40,000 Reebok sponsorship)

Last edited:
Higher disclosed payouts now but the new regime ain't handing out cash like they did before

“If money is the motivation, then f— that,” she says. “All these Money people… Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they’re trying to do an angle or whatever. People buy it.

The worship of money in our society is so deep. But just because that’s the easiest way to keep people’s attention or entertain them doesn’t mean that’s the right way.”

Could of made more if she did some media and hyped the ppv

Conor had 3.5mill last fight..

Conor McGregor: $3,590,000 ($3,500,000 to show, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $40,000 Reebok sponsorship)
That doesn't make Rousey any less impressive.

“If money is the motivation, then f— that,” she says. “All these Money people… Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they’re trying to do an angle or whatever. People buy it.

The worship of money in our society is so deep. But just because that’s the easiest way to keep people’s attention or entertain them doesn’t mean that’s the right way.”
Fighters have a pretty short shelf life and put a LOT of wear on their bodies. I see trying to maximize income as smart financial planning. Especially if they have a family (or plan to.) I wouldn't fault Rousey if she admitted to coming back for one last fight just for the paycheck. Rest assured, I'd spend the next year training my ass off if I would get $3mil for a fight.

$3 million for retirement not bad. She is getting buried tonight

lol at Anderson Silva money, she's making more than he ever did.

She'll probably make between $10 and $15 mil with ppv share. Maybe more

Back