House on johnson

londonzizou93

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm Wondering how he beats gus, prob dec.

Go on and make your bets

Thank you nam phan

No, my actual bet is that fight goes over 2 rounds. That's very likely because Rumble doesn't KO Gustafsson - just no chance - and Gustafsson should drag Rumble into 4th and 5th rounds where the latter inevitably gasses. The same bet should work for Davis vs Bader and Henderson vs Mousasi as well.

Maybe Phan likes to root for the underdog all the time. I get that. Most of the time I do as well.

No, my actual bet is that fight goes over 2 rounds. That's very likely because Rumble doesn't KO Gustafsson - just no chance - and Gustafsson should drag Rumble into 4th and 5th rounds where the latter inevitably gasses. The same bet should work for Davis vs Bader and Henderson vs Mousasi as well.

Seattle had less than a 2% chance of beating Green Bay with less than six minutes left in the game. "No chance" really doesn't apply to sports.

Seattle had less than a 2% chance of beating Green Bay with less than six minutes left in the game. "No chance" really doesn't apply to sports.

Well, unless you actually have zero chance. 2% chance obviously means it happens once in a while.

How bad will Rumble gas? He looked fine in his 3 rounders, which means he should be fine in the first half of round 4.
Gus on the other hand gassed against Jones late in the 4th round and 5th round and never had another 5th rounder.

Body wise Gus should have a lot more stamina though, I agree.

So far Rumble's gas tank's been solid for 2 rounds, then the puffing starts. He wasn't badly gassed in the 3rd vs Davis, who was beat up in a one-sided fight, but did slow down, and did gas in a closer fight against AA, though that was while trying to wrestle a HW.

Gus' a big dude who keeps a fast pace with a high output and moves well. That type of fight will tire Rumble. IMO, he needs an early finish, but Gus has shown he can take a shot. Gus via late sub is my pick.

So where's your slip?

OP's house:

3zpStBE.jpg

OP's house:

3zpStBE.jpg

This mofoka knows me personally, seriously though I completely forgot about it being 5 rounder, so gus isnt getting kod so gus might take it by dec, but at the end nam never fails

rumble rd2 KO

if not by rd2, gus by decision

Back