Law House authorized Patriot Act renewal

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
While you were busy focusing on peach mint, the Dems slipped this through the back door.
https://www.rt.com/usa/473842-patriot-act-betrayal-democrats-house/
House Democrats have slipped an unqualified renewal of the draconian PATRIOT Act into an emergency funding bill – voting near-unanimously for sweeping surveillance carte blanche that was the basis for the notorious NSA program.
A three-month reauthorization of the notorious PATRIOT Act was shoehorned into a last-minute continuing resolution (CR) funding the US government, bundling measures needed to avert yet another government shutdown with a continuation of the wildly-intrusive surveillance powers passed after the 9/11 terror attacks. Democrats voted almost unanimously for it, granting the far-reaching surveillance capabilities to the very same president they’re trying to impeach.

Which party pushed it through to begin with?
And how many Republicans voted against its renewal?
Asking for a friend.

All democrats?

fucking two faced cucks. Deep state enabling assholes. Fuck the republicans that voted for it to

Sure wish you wouldnt have taken this down the partisan road right off the bat.

Sure wish you wouldnt have taken this down the partisan road right off the bat.
Surely the 12 Republicans are to blame? I blame the Republicans and Bush for this bullshit in the first place, I’m blaming the Democrats now for its continuation.

Surely the 12 Republicans are to blame? I blame the Republicans and Bush for this bullshit in the first place, I’m blaming the Democrats now for its continuation.
Maybe if you republicans hadn't been distracted by teh gays and pizzagate, you could've invested your energy in preventing the renewal you obviously care so much about.

Maybe if you republicans hadn't been distracted by teh gays and pizzagate, you could've invested your energy in preventing the renewal you obviously care so much about.
How’s that Russian investigation going, Kavanaugh, stormy Daniels, Ukraine? Nothing? Got it.

Good thing the Republican controlled Senate won't approve this and will remove this from the bill and send it back to the House.

Right???

How’s that Russian investigation going, Kavanaugh, stormy Daniels, Ukraine? Nothing? Got it.
How's pizzagate? The point was that nobody was paying attention to the renewal of the Patriot act, don't pretend your side was.

How's pizzagate? The point was that nobody was paying attention to the renewal of the Patriot act, don't pretend your side was.
Lmao at acting like pizzagate was anything serious. Was there a massive two year investigation into it and 24/7 media coverage? No, there wasn’t.

Lmao at acting like pizzagate was anything serious. Was there a massive two year investigation into it and 24/7 media coverage? No, there wasn’t.
The point is, again, nobody cared about the patriot act renewal until you read about it on RT. I thought republicans got their news from alternative sources so how come you've never talked about it?

Damn....take your eyes off of liberals for a second and they slip it in your butt huh?

Seems like you're proud of the democrats voting for the patriot act. Do you agree with them?

All those cretins are more afraid than ever of the deep state.

Damn....take your eyes off of liberals for a second and they slip it in your butt huh?

Seems like you're proud of the democrats voting for the patriot act. Do you agree with them?
No and no.

The point is, again, nobody cared about the patriot act renewal until you read about it on RT. I thought republicans got their news from alternative sources so how come you've never talked about it?
I’m talking about it right now and it was brought up from another forum based on the video, I just followed the first link cited. This is something that not one American Republican/Democrat/Independent is behind.

Back