Hound, have you read this?

PabloPittbull

Purple Belt
Reaction score
0922915482.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

If you have is it worth picking up?

Yes it is on my bookshelf right in front of me.

Good book. I think it will be reprinted soon.

Interesting stuff about Varg: supposedly he was listening to some Tangerine Dream in his car the night he drove up to Euronymus`s place and put a knife in his head.:D

Cool anecdotes about Dead too.

Man I haven't been to a BM show in ages. Since 9/11 no one can get into Canada. It was iffy before then too. When I saw Satyricon's Rebel Extravaganza Tour they were supposed to have Immortal with them but they were turned back at the border. Marduk have been booked countless times but never made it because of customs stuff. The only BM band that has no trouble coming here are Dark Funeral.

I am gonna pick up the new Graveland and Lord Wind albums soon and maybe get some Thor`s Hammer. I dig the obscure Eastern European stuff these days...

Yeah, I was cursing about missing Mayhem. They have really been the only BM band that has come out this year but we do have the reformed Destruction coming out which I am quite happy about.

I am going to have to pull out the old leather jacket, tight black jeans and bullet belt and get back in the spirit of the 80's.

I haven't bought anything for a while, the last thing I got was the latest Queens of the stone age CD but I want to get the Bathory and Celtic Frost back catalogue on CD. My vinyl copies have been played to death.

I might also get some Venom on CD since they have re-released the back catalogue and the local CD store is selling them for about $12.

I have the Welcome to Hell and At War With Satan Venom reissues. Still sound like crap.:D

Don't get the In League With Satan compilation it is a ripoff.

Destruction were here in September but I missed them. The most recent CD I picked is the most recent Taake.

I too am gonna try to find some used Celtic Frost reissues. Brand new they are just too expensive.

Is the In league with Satan comp the one with shitty bands doing covers? I might take a miss on Venom then. Anything that you recommend?

yeah....I read some things about Mayhem.,..d'ya know where can I find that book in Montreal???

I'm listening to all sorts of metal...in BM i'm listening to some Dimmu Borgir, Old Man's Child...and of course some Mayhem(those guys are sooooooo insane)...but I don't like the make-up. Mayhem got cool lyrics...unlike Marduk!

That's cool. There seems to be a fair few dudes in Sherdog that listen to Black Metal.

Originally posted by ChuteBoxeRocks
I'm listening to all sorts of metal...in BM i'm listening to some Dimmu Borgir, Old Man's Child...and of course some Mayhem(those guys are sooooooo insane)...but I don't like the make-up. Mayhem got cool lyrics...unlike Marduk!

LOOK FUCKER YOU DO NOT DIS THE MIGHTY MARDUK IN MY PRESENCE!:mad:

They fucking rule but I must admit they are only for the strongest of souls.

Pablo: the In League comp. takes all the bonus tracks from the reissues and puts em on two cds. Nothing new since you already have em if you bought the full reissues. And it costs 5$ more than the reissue albums themselves.

Pablo did you get the Darkthrone reissues?

all these bands are shite!!!!

anyone can throw thier fingers across a guitar while wailing some nonesense about devils and bats and that...

why dont you go and listen to some proper music!

Originally posted by treelo
all these bands are shite!!!!

anyone can throw thier fingers across a guitar while wailing some nonesense about devils and bats and that...

why dont you go and listen to some proper music!

Yes.

Hey hound....I'm not into the 30 seconds songs who say :FUCK JESUS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! End!...Personnal choice :p

Hey hound....I'm not into the 30 seconds songs who say :FUCK JESUS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! End!...Personnal choice :p

I think you are just soft.

:) I'm not a Catholic freak, but I like my songs a little more structured! ;)

Ever play Star fleet Command on the PC?

heh...nope...the only Star Trek game I played was a StarCraft like games...I was kicking ass with the romulians

:) I'm not a Catholic freak, but I like my songs a little more structured! ;)

CBR.Are you a Stryper fan?

Hound. I don't have the Dark Throne re-issues. I am still trying to find some of the old Celtic Frost cd's that don't cost me more than $30.

Back