Hottest Wrestling Diva

I remember being underwhelmed by them in my late teens.

It was "WWE gonna show tits and get bashed for it and those little ones are what they decide to show"

In my late 30s, I can respect the perky turkies and willingness to show boob.
I was only a kid at the time and it was most amazing scandalous piece of footage on VHS I had ever seen. Before that it was all old worn out playboy magazines.

Trish in the early 2000s is untouchable

[<diva2]
Steph> Trish
Steph was hot as fuck too, and I usually go for brunettes

I'm an ass guy tho, and trish had a big ass when she started out. After a few years she slimmed down since she was a few years removed from bodybuilding.

Steph was hot as fuck too, and I usually go for brunettes

I'm an ass guy tho, and trish had a big ass when she started out. After a few years she slimmed down since she was a few years removed from bodybuilding.
She broke her nose and there went her face

This showed up in my YouTube feed. I'm subscribed to a lot of wrestling channels and as I was scrolling, I see this pic of Stephanie McMahon..

Prime Stephanie McMahon was a force to be reckoned with...

Sunny,Trish,Dawn Marie

One of the GOATs.

Paige. Four pages in and no one's even mentioned this smokeshow yet?

800px-2014-04-05_14-20-09_NEX-6_8243_DxO_%2813918728142%29.jpg

800px-Paige_Wins_WWE_Divas_Championship.jpg

BAT14_Photo_069.jpg
Sucks she ruined her face though. Don’t know why she decided to try and look like a plastic Kardashian.

Sucks she ruined her face though. Don’t know why she decided to try and look like a plastic Kardashian.

Lots of the ladies from the past 10 years have. Those stupid lip injections too. Look at old pic of Carmella and even Charlotte.

Getting boobs is fine, but face shit rarely looks good now and never ages well....

Prime Torrie Wilson and Sunny. All other opinions are wrong

Young Madusa was smoking hot. Milf Madusa was a bit too trashy, with far too much unnecessary surgery.

Back