marcie from pt 1
16929.gif

to this day her sex noises giveth me wood

#2 vicik from part 2. she puts perfume on her muff. i is sad when she dies
f13%2B2-1.png

#3 terri from part 2. the butt on this girl
shortshorts.jpg

the girl in op from pt3 is hot too.

sandra from pt2 got big floppy tits. yum. i thought about making this thread the other day.

Julianna Guill from the F13 remake was smokin'. Goddamn.

jgzoo.jpg

Counting Vs. It's Monica Keena. It's a damn shame she ruined herlips with plastic surgery after that.

Danielle Panabaker from the remake andJensen Daggett from part VIII were adorable as well.

Last edited:
Great thread. Agree with those original choices too, TS. There were a couple really hot ones in Jason X too if I remember correctly.

Without putting a lot of thought into it I would say Eva Watanabe from Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan. Played by Kelly Hu

Eva_Watanabe.jpg

Kelly Hu was the shit in that movie and is still smoking hot today.

Let me also add Judie Aronson who played Samantha in part 4. Would post pic but on my phone

I remember when Monica Keena died on Dawson's Creek and everyone grieved and pretended they were friends with her when they really weren't. They hated her when she was alive. Jen exposed those fake bitches for what they truly were.

Let me also add Judie Aronson who played Samantha in part 4. Would post pic but on my phone

yeah, she was hot. I actually watched Valley Girl to see her boobs in it, saw the boobs but still could not make it half way through valley girl (that dick cage is the biggest punk poser ever)

she's hot for sure. just looks like her lower body is veiny and/or hairy.

Julianna Guill and it isn't even close

Back