horrible weight cut pics

No eyebrows Lutter
travis_lutter_ufc67.jpg

Where's that disgusting of Gina Carano and the towel drop? Just horrible.

no matter what field you are talking about, there is always an asian person who does it to such an extreme degree that it makes you feel disturbed and afraid. this is weight cut, asian style...over 9000 as standard, always at least 10 times more extreme than whatever is in second place. if there was an asian ronda rousey she'd rip your arm off the weigh in; if there was an asian jon jones, his eyepokes would have the thud, not the slap.

i wonder if there's an asian sherdogger who exemplifies all the worst stereotypes of this place and takes them all to 11

*weeaboo intensifies*

Miyata Kazuyuki, anno 2009 (whom some of you may remember from HERO's and DREAM in particular):

20091009080131.jpg

Surprisingly Miyata didn't suffer making his cuts during the DREAM days. Remember, it was Japan, bro.

I'll spout this for the rest of my titties' years - but, there aren't weight classes in running. We don't let big fucks run for titles, unless somehow they get good enough to compete with the little fucks.

But in fighting, we've got all these titles for guys to starve themselves and chase around. These guys get less healthy, and are fighting at less than 100% potential because of weight classes.

If you're a 175lbs, like me, maybe you're just not gonna be the best fighter in the world... try a new sport. Just like if you're 260 - the 400m might not be for you!

Holy shit, he is a true mystery.

so he got taller? Maybe, no kidding - he's got an identical, yet smaller, twin. Perhaps that twin died, and now he's forced to fight at LHW? Perhaps Rumble ate said twin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back