Hopkins vs Dawson official

Interesting.

Although I agree that it's the right call. Hopkins may or may not be faking, I don't believe he is because i've hurt my shoulder ligaments landing like that before... but he was definitely picked up by Chad and was in mid-air before getting dropped.

I can't understand why Chad cannot accept that. He wants to KO an injured B-Hop with only one functional arm? Does he really want to take on Floyd's mantle or something..

Fuck yeah, all the haters can STFU now, Hopkins was vindicated by Dawson taking the cheap way out.

Interesting.

Although I agree that it's the right call. Hopkins may or may not be faking, I don't believe he is because i've hurt my shoulder ligaments landing like that before... but he was definitely picked up by Chad and was in mid-air before getting dropped.

I can't understand why Chad cannot accept that. He wants to KO an injured B-Hop with only one functional arm? Does he really want to take on Floyd's mantle or something..

He wasn't faking, X-rays confirmed it.

This shouldn't even have to be a thread. It was an obvious no contest when it happened and the ref was a douchebag for missing the call.

I've always liked Hopkins dirty tactics. He bends the rules in numerous ways throughout his fights and rarely gets penalized for it. However, the body slam is what happens when you make a career out of doing that shit.

That's nice... Now to see what the commission does about it, because unfortunately, officially this is still a TKO victory for Chad Dawson.

This shouldn't even have to be a thread. It was an obvious no contest when it happened and the ref was a douchebag for missing the call.

I've always liked Hopkins dirty tactics. He bends the rules in numerous ways throughout his fights and rarely gets penalized for it. However, the body slam is what happens when you make a career out of doing that shit.
kind of like a black Ric Flair

Hopkins fires back....

Hopkins shot back at some of his critics.

"If you cowards think I'll let you slide from them comments you made...trust me, I got you b*tch ass chumps," Hopkins shouted off.

On Chad Dawson - Yes I want a rematch to prove I am the man. Chad Dawson ain't sh*t but a sucka. Chad talked all that sh*t after the fight was stopped. I hit that hoe with a body shot and I heard the air come out of him.

On James Toney - James Toney talking a lot of sh*t. He's broke, fighting to get some money. I remember when he got the Achilles tendon injury. He fell on the floor crying like a baby. James Toney is a phony. He got his ass beat in UFC by Randy [Couture]. Didn

kind of like a black Ric Flair

Nobody compares to the nature boy! WOOOOOO!

7922b74ff29366edd8069afcac67753fe7a156c6.gif

ric-flair-woooo-779108.jpg

Back