Hopefully Hardy is nice enough to forgive Mickey Gall

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't think Mickey Gall thought about this very much. Probably saw Hardy as an opportunity to fight a guy with questionable TDD, fought against GSP for the title, and hasn't fought in awhile

Lets all pray that Hardy is kind enough to let this young whimper snapper ride off with his streak. Hardy would cripple this kid in 1RD without training.

No idea why a young kid with bad wrestling and mediocre striking would want to fight a guy whose KO'ed striking gurus like Ludwig, Marcus Davis, Mike Swick. But fuck it, I'm all up for watching a cocky kid get starched by a commentator.

tumblr_mqxbkmg5Ni1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_m4pbjp2iL31rs2u6no3_r1_400.gif

Mickey Gall after getting stiffened by Hardy
xrfh2.jpg

Broken Matt Hardy forgives no one!

BrokenMattHardy.0.png

Hardy gets the ko in round 1 but that could be good for Gall to experience a loss like that.

gall called out hardy??

i missed that. dafuq is he doing calling out semi-retired people?

Hardy wins at this point point but in a few years, who knows?

IMG_0278.JPG

Mickey and his dad after he gets Ko'd stiff

gall called out hardy??

i missed that. dafuq is he doing calling out semi-retired people?

I don't like him at all. He looks like such a cocky douche. Calling out a guy that hasn't fought in over 4 years. Fucking foolishness.

Oh Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey...Hey Mickey

1. Hardy never KO'd Swick.

2. Hardy never KO'd Davis.

3. The Ludwig KO was in the twilight of Ludwig's career, although it is still impressive.

I like Hardy, but lets not act like he was some world beater and overrate his accomplishments. It's a winnable fight for Gall. Especially if Hardy's TDD reaction time is off due to the five year layoff.

1. Hardy never KO'd Swick.

2. Hardy never KO'd Davis.

3. The Ludwig KO was in the twilight of Ludwig's career, although it is still impressive.

I like Hardy, but lets not act like he was some world beater and overrate his accomplishments. It's a winnable fight for Gall. Especially if Hardy's TDD reaction time is off due to the five year layoff.

Hardy by vicious TKO

so brave calling out a guy who hasn't fought for 4 years, who's next, Pat Miletich?

Most people in attendance were like ??? who...?

Call out made ZERO sense.... he might as well call out CM Punk for a rematch.

Back