Hope Usyk

Right, because no one respected Usyk before this fight.

He's good, but i'm not impressed as far as longevity at heavyweight.

This fight shows how overrated AJ was more than anything. An elite heavyweight shouldn't have so much trouble against this guy.

He's good, but i'm not impressed as far as longevity at heavyweight.

This fight shows how overrated AJ was more than anything. An elite heavyweight shouldn't have so much trouble against this guy.
That was a high level fight between two of the best in the world. I'm not a fan of either guy, but come on.

That was a high level fight between two of the best in the world. I'm not a fan of either guy, but come on.
High level performance from Usyk for sure, taking it to the bigger man. But how was that high level stuff from AJ? Stumbling all over the ring, hurt multiple times against the smaller man, couldn't even stand after the fight was over.

He showed some heart, but overall, this was an embarrassment for a fighter of his status.

His achievements were always respected. But I've seen people not appreciating his skills. He fights so fast sometimes it's seriously hard to see what he is doing. People call it bouncing but what they don't get is, he is setting a trap in.

Back