Hope they don't throw a journeyman at Cro Cop

Cro Cop back in the UFC is just silly. So is Rampage back in the UFC. What's next? Royce Gracie's big come back fight against Ken Shamrock?

There are seriously no up and coming heavy weights that can become the next big thing? Why all the retreads? Why are we accepting all of these dinosaurs just because they have a "name"? Let's new names come forth!

People don't care about "new names." The UFC buyrates and ratings are loud and clear. These "dinosaurs" still have name value.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Crocop vs Nog again. At least I will feel warm and fuzzy about one of the getting a guaranteed win. Although I would feel bad for whichever one loses.

The Nog fight is the best way to go. Other than that the ultra epic rematch with Schaub.

Its hard to think of a favorable matchup for him these days, maybe Black Beast?

They should make a senior division for aged fighter, legends fight every event.

He wants to rematch Hunt.

Hunt has virtually every advantage over CC, speed, power, technique, strength...even now Hunt is a better grappler/wrestler, I highly doubt CC could of laid in Werdums guard or escaped mount from Bigfoot. Height is the only thing he has over him, which means literally nothing.

ironically one of the very few HWs he would stand a chance of beating would be big nog.

they should do a ride off into the sunset fight for both of them, one last little blast of nostalgia. and then both of them should quit for the sake of their health.

Seriously, Cro Cop has been beaten by almost everyone in the division.
I don't want any other lucky bastards to get a w off Cro Cop.
Do the Pride generation rematches n matches all can dream to see joe silva!

It's not luck. He's way past his prime.

Back