Hooker post fight

Anewt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
On the bright side already released from the hospital. Still a fan of dan another bloody fun watch.

Just curious to see if any of the haters have changed their tune ? Loved the fact he applauded the decision.

War the hangman. Looks rough on the bright side he'll be quarantined on return to nz so his daughter won't see him look that bad lol.

God you're annoying.. you post in every Dan Hooker thread. Obsessed

"Wow Dan is soooo tough and full of heart! He's awesome man! I'm a new fan!" -- there, does that make you feel better? Lol. If you make a thread don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Looks like he took a good old fashion ass beating..

God you're annoying.. you post in every Dan Hooker thread. Obsessed

564575.jpg

"Wow Dan is soooo tough and full of heart! He's awesome man! I'm a new fan!" -- there, does that make you feel better? Lol. If you make a thread don't expect everyone to agree with you.
Hey at least Hooker fights top guys no.

Sometimes you lose to top guys.

Other times you lose to Adriano Martins.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Get this, he's not even in the UFC anymore... he went on a losing streak after this win. How about that... you can't blame him though, he's 38.

If the gif is too fast and blurry and you didn't catch that sweet KO like Makachev did, here's a better video of the whole sequence.

That is brutal. That last moment when he spreads his arms on the ground... damn...

Last edited:
Hey at least Hooker fights top guys no.
Sometimes you lose to top guys.
Other times you lose to Adriano Martins.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Get this, he's not even in the UFC anymore... he went on a losing streak after this win. How about that... you can't blame him though, he's 38.
If the gif is too fast and blurry and you didn't catch that sweet KO like Makachev did, here's a better video of the whole sequence.

That is brutal. That last moment when he spreads his arms on the ground... damn...

<{you!}>

Didn't like what he wrote about that newcomer that quit in between rounds, but at least Hooker proved he is the tough SOB he claims to be.

On the bright side already released from the hospital. Still a fan of dan another bloody fun watch.

Just curious to see if any of the haters have changed their tune ? Loved the fact he applauded the decision.

War the hangman. Looks rough on the bright side he'll be quarantined on return to nz so his daughter won't see him look that bad lol.

Whenever I see, "better man on the night" I automatically know it's bs. Basically a way of trying to save face and be disingenuous about giving someone praise.

Back