Hook & loop converter for Winning gloves?

You run the laces through the converters and the lace holes. I tie a knot at the end and snip off the excess laces.

Maybe I should post a video tutorial explaining how the converters work. QUOTE]

definitely do. i think that would be helpful for a lot of wondering minds.

Ok. I'll try to get something up soon and post the video here once it's done.

+1 for the video. Would be very helpful for many people.

I heard of elastic laces from reading this thread. I just bought some R2C C17 lace ups so I plan on getting elastic laces for them tonight. Anyone have a write up of how to do elastic laces on the glove? Recommend any brand? Reading other threads they say lock lace from Amazon.

Does anyone have a comparison between lace-up Winnings plus converters vs. Winning velcro gloves? The Winning velcros look like the velcro is pretty thin and flimsy, so I'm thinking it might be better to just get lace-ups and use a hook-and-loop converter. Plus you get the added versatility of using the lace-ups without the converter when you have someone to tie them for you. What do you guys think?

Does anyone have a comparison between lace-up Winnings plus converters vs. Winning velcro gloves? The Winning velcros look like the velcro is pretty thin and flimsy, so I'm thinking it might be better to just get lace-ups and use a hook-and-loop converter. Plus you get the added versatility of using the lace-ups without the converter when you have someone to tie them for you. What do you guys think?

Go to Gonzales boxing facebook page. This is RSKbreaker's page. He makes lots of stuff and he has a few photos of winning gloves with them. He does awesome work.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502990223088621&refid=13

Last edited:

That's what I do. It's better in almost every way.
I say "almost" because it depends on which converter you get. Don't get the Title one--it has a really raised, fat logo sewn on that just scratches everything. The ones recommended above seem like something I'd like to get.

rskbreaker is an artist with leather. Got a custom double end bag from him and its amaizing. Will order some converter once I receive my new Twins laceup ;)

Hi does anyone know if rskbreaker is still around? I'm looking for a hook and loop converter for my Winnings. Does anyone have any experience with lace n loop, ring2cage or title converters?

Hi does anyone know if rskbreaker is still around? I'm looking for a hook and loop converter for my Winnings. Does anyone have any experience with lace n loop, ring2cage or title converters?

I have the lace N loop and imo, they are the best thing since slice bread. Works like a charme and lignt.

He said on an instagram comment a month or two ago that he's not making stuff to sell right now

I have the lace N loop and imo, they are the best thing since slice bread. Works like a charme and lignt.

Yep. Buy Lace N Loop. They do exactly what they're designed to do and they're cheap. I use them on my Winning 16oz and 12oz gloves.

I use the lace and loop too.....really please with them.....only thing I struggle with is getting the laces tight enough on the 2nd hand. Any tips on either a way to do it or laces that make this easier? @j-boxing or @Kick_@ss_Seabass

I use the lace and loop too.....really please with them.....only thing I struggle with is getting the laces tight enough on the 2nd hand. Any tips on either a way to do it or laces that make this easier? @j-boxing or @Kick_@ss_Seabass

Yep the second gloves is always a bit tricky. I just grab the tip on the lace n loop with my other glove and do my best.

Sorry no magic technic.

Yep the second gloves is always a bit tricky. I just grab the tip on the lace n loop with my other glove and do my best.

Sorry no magic technic.

Yeah, that's right. You've just got to grab it as best you can.

It's a trivial inconvenience, I think, relative to the benefits.

Ok thanks guys good to know I am
Not the only one

Back