Honestly Looking Forward to Paulie vs Artem More than Most Upcoming UFC Cards

I hope Artem wins. But since it's hands only, I think Paulie will batter him.
But there is very MMA-sequel clinching too. So it's not like a boxing match without gloves. Artem can dirty box, clinch, wrestle, wear him out in other ways than just boxing.

But there is very MMA-sequel clinching too. So it's not like a boxing match without gloves. Artem can dirty box, clinch, wrestle, wear him out in other ways than just boxing.
You can do all those things aside from wrestle in regular boxing too. Boxing has a ton of grappling and clinch work as well. Ppl seem to forget that.

Leben vs Ward in the co main. Leben has been icing dudes in bare knuckle and looks to be back on the juice

<{JustBleed}>

If you're not hyped for this redneck shit then you're a woman.

Leben vs Ward will be fireworks. Both guys look jacked right now. Expecting a first round KO for sure.

eh, No. UFC 238 is about 12 times better by virtue of having 12 fights that I'm interested in.

Also, bare knuckle boxing is sloppy. I'm not a big fan of it.

Everybody wants to see GOAT Artem beat the shit out of Paulie. It's normal.

I'll be watching it. Will be rooting for Paulie but Artem is a damn beast, not sure if Paulie can pull through.

I had the time of my life watching Artem vs Knight. I’ll enjoy Artem vs Paul as well
Me too man. Made me a fan of bkfc. The whole card was great and Leben flattening that rando really set the pace. Even the owner with his we demand action promo was hilarious. Its entertaining as fuck.

BKFC is the best thing ever.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can’t wait myself!!!!

Seriously will be awesome. I’m super pumped for it.

Same! This will be my first time tuning in and I can't wait!

Back