Honest: What's the weirdest or craziest thing you want to do before you die?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
I know some people have 'Bucket lists' of 100 items or whatever but I only have about 3 things.

What I would want to do is flip a table in a restaurant over the slightest inconvenience.

They send me a medium steak and I ordered medium rare I just scream I ordered medium rare! and flip the table. Something along those lines.

Then of course I'd throw $500 in the air on the way out.

I know some people have 'Bucket lists' of 100 items or whatever but I only have about 3 things.

What I would want to do is flip a table in a restaurant over the slightest inconvenience.

They send me a medium steak and I ordered medium rare I just scream I ordered medium rare! and flip the table. Something along those lines.
What are the other two things

I can't really think of any... I suck at bucket lists.

Maybe just traveling more and seeing more of the world.

I’d kind of like to go play hockey in that Quebec fight league (the LNAH). I know a few guys who had a cup of tea there and I’m thinking about going to get mine. I’m not young anymore, time is ticking.

I’ve had a chance once and it came up again now that I’m playing again. Those dudes are juiced to the gills though and I’m not so sure. I am a pretty decent player in our local senior, fighting and scoring but it’s a major step up in terms of opponents.

Steve Bosse played in that league. I could too but I’d need a summer of roiding and I think my girlfriend would kill me. My ego tells me to do it but my brain tells me not to…

Flying in a nasa rocket build by the lowest bidder

Back